Old 06-11-2004 | 09:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

Well said!

Old 06-11-2004 | 10:26 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

Well, i meet up with her tonight. As of two days ago the ball was in my side of the court, but because of a couple choice words i shouldnt of used, she doesnt want to talk to me very much right now. But i think a dozen roses hopefully should change that. When i go and surprise her when she comes back into town tonight to dogsit. What do you guys think?

Old 06-11-2004 | 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

That sounds like a decent start...I didn't know you guys had been together that long...I dated a girl for a year...we broke up like 6 months ago...ive been through about 4 girls since then, and haven't found ONE that I would want to spend a year with..good ones are hard to find!!....She sounds like a keeper..so don't screw up anymore lol

Old 06-11-2004 | 01:31 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

yeah, see what im saying, So here is the plan i am going to get my haircut, then get the roses, wait untill she is dogsitting later tonight around 7:30 or 8:00 she get there at 6 so i will make her wait for an hour or two, then surprise her with the roses and work my magic. Hopefully things will go well. So, its either i am going there to make up or get my stuff back. So wish me luck and i will talk to guys later tonight. Well actully if things go well i will be sleeping there and if not i will proabably be talking to you guys letting you know how everything went.

Old 06-11-2004 | 05:58 PM
Trailblazer
Default Dont Trust them

oh yeah, WHAT does this have to do with the suzuki forum. Who really cares about your private high school series love life and if you get your gear back. Go whine to your friends or something this is not a chatline right?
Just my .02

Old 06-11-2004 | 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

someone get scottymack a woman! ..or a life, whichever comes first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

come on man, if you don't like it, don't read it lol...its that easy

Old 06-11-2004 | 06:09 PM
Royalty Rider
Default Dont Trust them

Well, keep your .02 cents to yourself...after all this isnt a b*tching forum is it?

Dude get a grip, sometimes not everyone has someone to turn to. Maybe we can make someone days a little brighter just by being there.... Also, we are a diverse crowd at the connection we can offer vast knowledge and possibly help by offering different solutions.

Old 06-11-2004 | 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

Maybe this girl would like you better if you didn't pick handles like MURDR and have a devil face. Does that say anything about your personality? Although... I hear Ted Bundy was quite the ladies man...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2004 | 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dont Trust them

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Well, keep your .02 cents to yourself...after all this isnt a b*tching forum is it?

Dude get a grip, sometimes not everyone has someone to turn to. Maybe we can make someone days a little brighter just by being there.... Also, we are a diverse crowd at the connection we can offer vast knowledge and possibly help by offering different solutions.
Dancingqueen, you might be able to make MURDR's day better by posting some more hot pics...

hee hee

Old 06-11-2004 | 06:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default Dont Trust them

if it's like that then maybe I'll start asking y'all to help me out in my personal life...j/k
I just think this thread has gone on a little long, it's a frigging soap opera and I can't wait to hear what happens tonight. Yah right.
Oh and by the way I got a girl and a kid, I'm no teenie-bopper drama queen...okay?
I ride quads and that is why I belong to this forum, period.

Quick Reply: Dont Trust them