Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Anyone get in troube with the police before

Originally posted by: atvchick69
i get chased by the cops all the time its fun i go on the road just for that then once me and my friend chad were shootin cop cars with out paintball guns ya that was awesome..

ya i kno but the cops dont do crap for us and they hate me i dont kno y got a rep from my family but its not like we were shootin them jsut there cars
Your family must be very proud.

Old 06-22-2004, 04:48 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: atvchick69
i get chased by the cops all the time its fun i go on the road just for that then once me and my friend chad were shootin cop cars with out paintball guns ya that was awesome.. lol

wtf, listen up buddy i got exspled from school for shooting w/ a paint ball gun. they were about a half a mile away from school. now probation had take a class had community servince. the charge was assult2 and got off easy. month layter kids did the same thing and are now in a juvy for 4years.

Old 06-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: z250freak
Where you speeding?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I think I was going about 3 mph in a 35 mph zone.

Old 06-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, so you were going to slow, eh? Maybe thats why he pulled you over. Also how can you pull over while walking? Your already on the side of the rode.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2004, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just got a 181$ ticket for riding on the side of a wisconsin road in Marinette county....... what a Joke!!

Old 06-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: z250freak
Oh, so you were going to slow, eh? Maybe thats why he pulled you over. Also how can you pull over while walking? Your already on the side of the rode.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LOL. I didn't think of it that way. I was just going too slow.

Old 06-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

I have several situations where i have have run-ins with the law. Most of the time when i have been caught then they just talk and let me go. The second to last time i was going to run and the other guy stopped so i had to stop as well. That cost me a 100 bucks. After that, I just run from them now. Last time, I was on my Raptor, and there were 3 DS 650's in the group. Everyone was on the sie of the road but me i was in one of the lanes. I seen a car coming towards me and i was really thinking much about it until it past me and i seen it was a cop. Well he turned around i just started laughing to myself and hit the gas. Never saw him again, i just thought it was funny because he actually thought he was going to do something.

Old 06-24-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

i dont really like run ins with the cops but i only had one when i saw a DNR truck goin down my road which is very unusual so i rode my banshee down the road and i didnt even realize what was goin on until i remembered i went through the state park the other day to go riding and i kinda follwed the DNR truck outto the end of the road so i could get the mail while i was out then i saw the cops sittin right on the corner of the next road and when he saw he peeled out so fast there was ruts there for a month so i whipped the banshee around and i looked behind my back and i thought he was going to roll his car because he was flying and fishtailing all over the place but the roads around here have ditches and he actually pulled his car off the road but he couldnt make it up the ditch so i made it to the trails pretty easily but it was still pretty wild.

i wanna hear some of the stories with DNR because those guys are extremely annoying and are more fun to gett away from.

Old 06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Forgive me but i am unaware of what DNR stands for, could someone please inlighten me?

Old 06-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

something something ranger

Quick Reply: Anyone get in troube with the police before