MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

Originally posted by: Syrupdawg
How come this stuff always seems to happen when you are showing off and no other time like when your by yourself? Especially when there are chicks around
cause its not embarresing when ur by urself cause nobody see's it happen.

ive had plenty of emmbaressing moments but the most embaressing 1's happen wen someones watching. specialy someone ur trying to show off 4.

Old 06-29-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

I wasnt trying to show off, but I was crossing a road, and a busy one at that!!!!, and I ran outta gas in the middle, and 3 trucks, and a semi honking for me to get of the road. I went to get off, and my pants caught on the shifter, and I fell down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I then got up, and saw a trucker laughing, and pushed my trike all the way home, then I was so mad, I took a wrench and beat the Hell out of the seat.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

This should be an easy one ... entered the atv race at our local fair which is pretty fun .. 10 laps 17-18 riders .. well anyways i was in 6th place it was the 4th lap and as i was landing a fairly small table top jump ( 17-18 ft ) my front left hub broke and tire went flipping across the track causing my quad to do a nose dive and also throwing me into the handlebars trying not to flip over and land on the ground.... well yeah needless to say there were over 200 + people watching me.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yfz450VsBanshee
OR jumping a jump and forget to turn the gas on and right before you hit the jump it dies and you do a nose dive
been there but no one was around...actually it had gas but not enough and all the gas was towards the back of the tank and yeah...

I have also been out mudding...and I was following someone and I thought that they would make it through...and yeah they got stuck and I had to stop in the middle of the mud...and she just spun her tires and I seen the mud coming so I put down the visor and mud all over me....

Old 06-29-2004, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

truthfully, i havnt had too many embarrassing moments. i ride alone. i usually dont show off, cause i will end up doin something stupid and then i'll be worse off. one of the stupidest things i have done, i'm not sure if anyone saw, and it wasnt nothin bad but i was just puttin around on my 200s, one back wheel hit alittle high spot the other hit alittle low spot, nothin big either. mabey a few inches high, not payn attention with one hand on the bars, and i was wearin shorts and sandals, the typical summer clothes, and jsut tiped over and i have a front rack, well my foot came off the peg and i like fell off and then i pulled the 3wheeler over ontop of me. well, the front rack came down on my ankle and bashed it up good, it swelled up real big, but the funny thing is that i didnt notice it for a couple of hours. it was one of those things where i jsut said, why did i jsut do that? i'm glad that no one saw.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

My friend was riding small wheelies through the field, and jokingly, i said "pfft, amatuer", so i purposly stalled my 450r too get a few laughs and they still think to this day that i didnt do it on purpose, lol o well. One time that was real embarrasing was when i was at the track on the 300ex, well i was going down the downside of a double and i wanted to try to ride a stoppie down it, but i gave it a little too much brake and well, there were prolly 20 people watching and i flipped it over frontward. VERY embarrasing but i threw my fist up in the air to look less like a moron, i guess it worked, nobody said anything lol.

Old 06-29-2004, 03:28 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

my story dates back to about 1986 give or take.

We were hanging out at the local sand/gravel pit jumping on the new piles of gravel that had been made.....

I was bound and determined to launch my buddies yamaha moto4 80,,,,further than anyone previous...

I lined up,,,,,,and nailed it hard,,,,,shot straight up and straight down to a nose dive.....my feet blew off the pegs,,,,,and my left leg was caught under the tire.

My leg had a good burn on the backside,,,,,,and the side of my face took a good dragging on the rocks.

It was pretty bad....

Old 06-29-2004, 04:51 AM
Pro Rider

There was about 10 of us in the middle of this flat field. We were drag racing and ridin wheelies etc. Had a few beers (maybe). So i decide i am going to take me new 450(2 weeks old) and ride a wheelie across this flat field. I remember shifting from 3rd to 4th gear. Then the next thing i see is about 10 people looking down on me askin if i was ok. They said it flipped frontwards 5 or 6 times. Bent my steering stem, handle bars and put a big ugly stress mark on the front fenders.

Old 06-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Pro Rider

these are some good @$$ stories.

Old 06-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

This was embarrassing but it happened to a friend of mine on a day that I wasn't riding.

Well you know how sometimes when you are in the middle of nowhere nature calls. Well this happened to a friend of mine so he grabbed some paper and went into the bushes to do a number 2. Well I guess he didn't time it properly or had an alignment problem but he dropped the mud into his underwear. I wasn't there but I'm sure it must have been embarassing.

Quick Reply: MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....