MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....

I know we've all had at least one moment that you wish you could take back, so what is yours?

Mine happened last year. I was spinning out a few donuts on my rappy trying to show off in front of some girls at Glamis when the darn thing flipped on me. I wasn't leaning enough to one side and the darn thing just flipped over tossing me off about 10 feet. After I stood up and wiped all the sand off of me I looked over to the girls and they were just laughing it up. The worst part was I couldn't hide cuz they were camped out right next to us!

So what's your story?

Old 06-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was riding at my local sand pit, there was a few other people there and some chicks(watching), i make a fast pass by them do a few jumps and on the way back i pull the front end up in 3rd nice fast wheelie till the left rear tire hit a good size rock and the quad flipped on its side and i go rolling off landed pretty hard i got back up acted like that was part of the plan (cough ,,, cough) pick the quad up (by this time all the other people stopped riding and the chicks were looking right at me ,,, everyone had their eyes on me) and then i have a heck of a time starting it, gas ran out of the carb and got the filter soaked in gas. finally it started and i called it a day,,, yeah wasn't my day...

Old 06-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

well.. iwas showin off in front of prolly 10 of my freinds and neighbors.. and well i went to sit down and pull up the front end and well there goes my pants.. right down... ( i don't like jeans ) and wel lyea.. they were down pretty far and i didn't realize it... and then when i went to wheelie again there goes the rest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and well i felt kinda awkward...

Old 06-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Being too drunk to start my bike when the whole group was waiting, watching, judging. When thigs couldnt get worse. I stepped off my bike and the shifter cought my pants and I fell on my face\ helmet. I have a worse story but dont think I want to embarass my self worse than I just did.

Old 06-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

I was trying to show off for some chicks at the ridin area and i went up for a jump and the frontend came way down and hit hard. I stood up and dusted off and rode away, of course it took forever to start the bike like always in a moment like this.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2004, 08:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

nothin too embarrasing has happend to me yet (knock on wood) Probably the worst thing that has happend is that I was out ridin around with my cousin and her b/f and yeah...I got bored so I started to spin some donuts...and well...the back end broke free pretty easy and I started to spin...and then BAM the back tires grabbed...and off I flew probable 10 or 15 feet...landed right now my shoulder hard...got up pushed the trailblazer over (not enouh power to do good donuts but it does em alright) and yeah...got back on and drove off...didnt need to restart it cuz it was still runnin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

i was at sandmountain nv, and i was tryin to show off 4 everybody at the top of comp hill, there was like 5 girls and 7 or 8 guys up there. me my brother and about six other blasters were racin. i was winning with everybody way behind me, and i pulled a wheelie i rode it pretty far but right wen i got to the top i pulled it to far and the bike went over backwards. i fell on my @$$. everybody was laughin like h#ll cause they new i was showin off. i got back on and we raced again. i was winnin but my bro was really close this time cause i didn't get a good start. so after i won i tryed to whip the bike around in a 180(if u understand wat i'm sayin.) well this time i flipped the bike on its side. i jus picked the bike up and went bak to camp. i was so freakin embarresed.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

How come this stuff always seems to happen when you are showing off and no other time like when your by yourself? Especially when there are chicks around

Old 06-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

stalling in some mud and getting roosted 1,2,3,4....lost count cause I couldnt get it started....bah

or hitting a 2 ft jump and having to bail cause I didnt know what I was doing....then having to chase down my bike cause it was stillgoing down the trail towards a tree....lol

Old 06-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

OR jumping a jump and forget to turn the gas on and right before you hit the jump it dies and you do a nose dive

Quick Reply: MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT ON YOUR ATV....