GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

Alright ATVconnection fans, I know there are a few of you out there that are on this forum during work hours. How dare you waste company time doing personal things. Oh, and if someone replies with the "you are off topic, go to a chat site instead" type comments, don't bother, cuz I don't care.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any thoughts on this subject?

I'll start - I'm only on this forum during break and lunch, and it's because I have recieved an ATV connection e-mail, and if I don't look, it would be rude.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A happy employee is a good employee - I always say.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Moreover, my home dial-up sucks and the company LAN is much faster.

P.s., for you non-working kids, go mow the lawn or something.

Now get back to work!!

Old 06-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey now, I'm on lunch at my apartment. My job sends me out into the field so I dont have extra time to play on the computer during work hours.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Quiet you!

Old 06-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry Man, I'm just doing what I'm told - taking names of all the slackers...
Psssst, Big Brother is watching (yo, IT idiot upstairs - you suck).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey i can be on any time i want especially sitting at home laid up ..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Work? What the H is that? Oh, wait a minute, now I remember! That was what I did befor I RETIRED!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img],

And I almost forgot, we have cable internet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: tencubed
Work? What the H is that? Oh, wait a minute, now I remember! That was what I did befor I RETIRED!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img],

Retired? Now I really feel bad, I have 30 years to go.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Range Rover

Enough with the useless posts already!!!................JK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

In my opinion the most useless post is the one complaining about someone elses useless post.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Well this is what I do on my college time....get on here!!! Its a little funner then homework and studying!

Old 07-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Work? What is this word you're typing about? Work? What does this word mean? I've heard about it but didn't realize people actual do it. j/k

Quick Reply: GET BACK TO WORK!!!!