I just got my first car and i am so happy :D

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004 | 12:52 PM
Royalty Rider
Default I just got my first car and i am so happy :D

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
I just got back from buying my first car.... i am so f'n happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was wonderin your thoghuts and one ? about it.. I got a 76 lincoln continental 460ciBB 136k miles cali cruiser... paid $750 was wonderin if i can mount a hitch on it.. or if neone specializes in these.. maybe help me decode the door tag
Congrats! Im sure you can mount a hitch on it... I remember my first car as well, it was "the official pimp mobil" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or atleast thats what the license plate frame read. Enjoy!

Old 07-29-2004 | 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

My Tuna Boat had a bumper sticker that read "Save a Whale - Harpoon a fat Chick". I actually had two fat chicks knock on the door at my Frat house just to tell me how "RUDE" I was. I told them to put down the twinkies and go to the gym.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They didn't think my response was too funny.

Old 07-29-2004 | 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
My Tuna Boat had a bumper sticker that read "Save a Whale - Harpoon a fat Chick". I actually had two fat chicks knock on the door at my Frat house just to tell me how "RUDE" I was. I told them to put down the twinkies and go to the gym.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They didn't think my response was too funny.
gotta get me one of them bumber stickers for my first truck

Old 07-29-2004 | 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

The Tuna Boat also had a one that said " Wine me dine me 69 me". It's a good thing my Mom didn't know what that meant (she used to drive the car on occasion).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004 | 01:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The Tuna Boat also had a one that said " Wine me dine me 69 me". It's a good thing my Mom didn't know what that meant (she used to drive the car on occasion).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
GOOD GOD MAN, HAVE YOU NO SHAME!! LOL!!

Old 07-29-2004 | 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
GOOD GOD MAN, HAVE YOU NO SHAME!! LOL!!
Well, I'm willing to show several pics of my ugly mug on this forum, so the answer would be....um....well...no.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004 | 02:45 PM
Royalty Rider

I told them to put down the twinkies and go to the gym.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They didn't think my response was too funny.
If I was one of those chicks I would have sat on you and smothered you to death!

Old 07-29-2004 | 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

You would have smothered me??????? Yeah, I guess they probably had a "Thyroid" problem.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2004 | 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

do you get on stuntlife speedy2222?if so is your name speedy2?

Old 07-30-2004 | 06:22 PM
Range Rover

Congrats on the car. Have fun and remember to take care of her because we all know that our 1st cars didn't last that long. LOL!

Quick Reply: I just got my first car and i am so happy :D