Boycott These Bands ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott These Bands ...

I just got home. I DRIVE one of those trucks you can't make appointments with - because business is BOOMING. We don't have enough trailers to haul all the stuff from our 'terrible' economy...

Anyway, I'm with you, XMarine.

Old 08-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrTommy
I just got home. I DRIVE one of those trucks you can't make appointments with - because business is BOOMING. We don't have enough trailers to haul all the stuff from our 'terrible' economy...
Exactly.

Old 08-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright guys, I am obviously outnumbered here. I respect all of your thoughts, opinions and insights. We are just going to have to agree to disagree and that is OK. Cast your votes the way you feel is right and I will do the same and hopefully the best man will win. Thank god we have the freedom to do that in this wonderful country.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

That's right. Ultimately we have to work together as a team to make this country work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

When it's all said and done, always remember:

Your success and happiness is not determined by who occupies the white house.

Old 08-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Customfabandweld
That's right. Ultimately we have to work together as a team to make this country work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Absolutely!!!

One thing I think we can all agree on.... God Bless America!!

Here is a little non-partisan levity for you guys to hopefully lighten the mood [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bush/Moore video

Old 08-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Xmarine........<<<Personally, not finding any WMD's so far is a non issue with me. We got rid of a thug and his family, and we are helping a country rebuild itself and find out what democracy is all about.>>>

Do you really think this has anything to do with Democracy? LMAO, yer' kidding right? So I guess we go to the Sudan next? Then N Korea? After that Cuba? Then.....hmmmm let see...Ahhh Iran! Yeah Iran would be good!

<<< This has got to be good for the entire region, and the world. That's reason enough for me for us to go into Iraq. Sacrifices are, and will continue to be made in lives and money, until this thing plays out.>>>

Yeah sacrafices of American boys who are being squandered in an unwinnable situation. The sooner Bush and company sucks it up and admits their folly, we can get our boys home.......

<<< In the big picture...in the long run...Bush will be known as a strong, dedicated leader that did his best to bring peace and prosperity to the world. He's my Commander in Chief, and I'll support him again in the next election.>>>

Uhmmm did you notice that the Iraqi Police, trained and funded by the ole USA jumped sides today! Thats right they are now our enemy too! Dude, with all due respect....All of the gung ho "he's my President" crap only allows him to further squander our great military. He's a clown. Just a quick glance at the news every other day would clearly point out to you that the whole Iraqi situation grows worse and worse every day. One set back after another. Obviously the Bush administration didn't do their homework here. They've blundered over and over and Solid American Soldiers are paying the price. How can anyone cheer that?

Old 08-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

well lets see what Mr Kerry has to offer:

Resume JOB APPLICATION

NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including Washington, DC, worth multi millions.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant which I considered unsightly, in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY: I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military. I deplore the military!

COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE: I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except that of a gigolo, by marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up.

I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $700 million. I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe.

We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those countries, although I blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES: None.

PERSONAL I ride a Serotta Bike. My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel. I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche." I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture. I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

also keep in mind that in '95, '97. '98 kerry wanted to go into iraq for the wmd and saddam and critizied the clinton admin for not doing it. in january 04, he changed his mind about the war (after dean was whipping his @ss) then of course now he changes it every day. so he is gonna get in there and fix it all, huh? not gonna happen. he has no clear plan for iraq just that he wants us out of there. ..oh what a plan! well so do alot of other people want us out, including bush. but you cant do things half @ss in a situation like this. bush warned everyone that it would be a long ordeal and overwhelmingly 500+ members of congress voted to go to war...

no sir, you cannot soley blame Bush for the Iraq situation when all of congress authorized it (by our constitution, ONLY congress can declare war).

Old 08-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

well said Twenty!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2004, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

lol..... bush supporters are nuttier then squirrel turds....whhy are u all soooooooo blind

Quick Reply: Boycott These Bands ...