Boycott These Bands ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott These Bands ...

Who cares what those bands say! They all suck! They're just pissed because the only place they can sell their albums is at a dollar store![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Also if you want to keep your riding rights vote Bush!

Old 08-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RideRed913
Who cares what those bands say! They all suck! They're just pissed because the only place they can sell their albums is at a dollar store![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Isn't that where the democrats shop?

Old 08-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You only have to look back a few years to see how much better things were when the Democrats were in office. Think about it and be honest with yourself before you vote.

On a lighter side though, here is a video that Dems and Reps will like. It is funny.
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/this_land_af
Click on the button that says watch film under the picture of Bush and Kerry, it is worth watching.

Old 08-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

You only have to look back a few years to see how much better things were when the Democrats were in office. Think about it and be honest with yourself before you vote.
i love when people say this. nothing can be further from the truth. while the economy was pumping alot harder about 5 years ago, clinton did not cause the boom of the 90's. If you know about economic data, you will see that the economy in 1990/91 was steadily recovering in the last qtr of 1991. But people voted the first bush out b/c it was "his fault." Clinton rode the crest of the wave for 8 years. he had nothing to do with interest rates and the technology boom - it was going to happen with or without him. But like all econmic cycles, recession is a part of that cycle. The economy was in a big down-turn during his last quarter as president - once again he had nothing to do with it. Normal cycle of the economy, tech over-valuation was the cause of it. Then when 9/11 happened, it weakend the economy b/c the currency is tied to the strength of a nation; once that strength is perceived as a weakness, people pull their money out. The economy would have taken the same plummet if clinton or gore was in office. and as far as the so called surpluses clinton had - it was all fake. IT was projected money, not real money. projection. fake. did not exist.

if things were so much better under democrats, why did carter lose in 1980? why did mondale lose in 84? why did dukakis lose in 88? 3 consecutive elections, overwhelmingly the people chose republican leadership. also under democrats, more federal and state land is shut down to atvers and the like. do you want that to happen? kerry has said that he will reverse the bush admin's enviromental policies that Bush relaxed from his predecessor, clinton. This means land closures. Im telling you, kerry is talking some sweeet talk but READ HIS POLICIES, he is bad news for us and our country. If the demos wanted our support they need to do better than kerry as their choice. america can do better than kerry. Bush is the man if you want to enjoy riding. isnt that the purpose of these forums?

Old 08-10-2004, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
i love when people say this. nothing can be further from the truth.
LOL, I love it when people say that. Seems very ironic that economy was on upswing with Clinton but started down with Bush. Then the Rep's claim everything good that happens is because of them. Give me a break.

Did you look at the movie?

Old 08-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawasaskirules
what does bush bring to the table?
Good Morals, i guess you don't have any.

Same sex marriage,abortion and so on. Kerry is iffy on these matters, Bush stands his ground and says things that may not be popular but they are right and moral.

Old 08-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

Well, I think I made it through all the posts and finally got to the end. I'm a big time Bush supporter, just to set that straight.

Do we all remember 911? THIS is what really started the downhill slide in the markets, and the economy (though it was already on the downhill slide when he took office). Bush was barely used to writing President before his name when 911 happened. All that is wrong with "Right Now" started on that day. Nobody seems to want to give Bush any credit for keeping us from going all the way into the toilet.

And, nobody seems to remember that all but a few politicos gave him the "Thumbs Up" for battling the terrorists where ever they were to be found. Both the left and the right gave him the go-ahead. But try to find any of them NOW. You'd think they ALL voted "NO" on the war on terrorism. It's a darned good thing we didn't have Gore in there when that happened. We'd have probably torn down all our tall buildings and apologized for being the best country on the face of the earth. Maybe we could all take up reading the Koran (sp?)(who cares?).

I'm going to support George Bush again, even though I think he's a stone liberal when it comes to domestic issues. He's never vetoed one spending bill since he's been in office, but when it comes to the war on terror, he's the man, and right now, that's THE issue...

Old 08-10-2004, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

Oh sure.....take the moral high ground............Oh whats wrong with that......oh yea, it might OFFEND someone.

Old 08-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

Don't forget what happenned soon after Bush took office, the 9/11 attacks. All you dems need to remember that Bush has had to deal with the repercussions of that his whole term. Doesn't that effect the economy? I think it's in pretty good shape, considering the circumstances. Also don't forget it was during Clintons 8 years that we had a chance to get Bin Laden, but he cared too much about sticking cigars where they shouldn't be, than our national security, to go after him. The dems, coupled with the ACLU, are going to have this country in ruins. It's only a matter of time before they are teaching homosexuality in all of our schools, as an acceptable way of life. There is already talk, out here in Liberaland(California), that they aren't going to let judges be called to serve if they were a member of any orginization that discriminates against homosexuals(BOY Scouts, etc) What kind of crap is that? If I don't want my son to be taught by a homosexual, that's MY right. It is not the homosexual's right to intrude on this orginization, which stands for honor, and God's moral code. They can start their own group! I don't care what they do in their own bedroom, and they will have to pay for it one day. DEMS, and ACLU, go screw up some other country, and leave this one, that was started by God fearing men, alone. Rant concluded.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Boycott These Bands ...