Good Reason not to vote for Kerry!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004 | 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Good Reason not to vote for Kerry!!!

Very well said ernie and i agree with you and i am as worried about what Mrs.Kerry would have her hands in as much as i am concerned about what Mr. Kerry has in mind for our country if he gets his way.There is quite a campaign nationwide to get the young vote to go for the democrats and i have experienced this through the comments made by my nephews about speeches they have heard at the university here and they have been swayed themselves with a tilt to the left.I tried to speak to them about just who would really be paying for the (free) programs that Mr.Kerry is touting but their young, ignorant and they just dont want to hear about the realities of the world.The threats to our country in the form of terrorist acts is probably even greater than most would imagine and i for one do not want the likes of Mr.Kerry in charge if things get as bad as we all know is possible.

Old 08-11-2004 | 11:38 PM
Range Rover

bush all the way

screw democrats and kerry.

Old 08-12-2004 | 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

I thought that San Fran is in another world, not just a state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Liberal heaven[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2004 | 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

ahaha kerry sucks, bush is the way to go.

i think if kerry gets elected, my dad is gonna buy more guns. Because you can't trust that wacko whenever he can't decide on which side of a decision he wants to be on. So he goes on both...

KERRY SUCKS!

Old 08-12-2004 | 01:14 AM
Trailblazer

Keep in mind that it wouldnt be the president taking away your rights to ride. It's your local representatives and senators. Im not happy about either canidate, but I always vote for who is looking out for jobs in America. If your not working...your not riding and last time I checked, employment in this country sucks.

Old 08-12-2004 | 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

good point^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 08-12-2004 | 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

Keep in mind that it wouldnt be the president taking away your rights to ride.
this is not entirely true. you forget about executive orders that the presdent issues. they supercede laws passed by congress and no you dont get to vote on them. Clinton restricted ALOT of federal land for atvers. BUSH's executive orders reversed this decision.

So, yes, it would be the president taking away your right to ride.

as far as jobs go, kerry isnt going to create any jobs. name anything that he has done to create jobs after all that time in the senate? you cant blame job loss on bush. he did not get into office and fire 3 million people. it would have happened regardless of who was in office. it was the tech sector overheating, 9/11, and corporate scandals that did it in. if clinton was still in office it would have happened.

Old 08-12-2004 | 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

becaus kerry suprots BABY KILLERS and ****, I WILL NOT vote for him... bush all the way.

Old 08-12-2004 | 04:57 AM
Trailblazer

Oh well, I am too young to vote right now, so that sucks.I already think I am going to register as a democrat, and all of the posts about how democrats are dumb are not changing my mind.I really dont like bush because I think he got it because his father was a former president.But he has been a good puppet.The thought of ketchup makes me sick so I hate hearing about Kerry because he is known as the ketchup guy, so right now it just sucks and I am kinda glad I cant vote this election.Then again there is more candidates who have more better ideas, but they dont have a chance because everyone thinks bush and kerry are the only ones running.

Old 08-12-2004 | 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

i vote for bush! and i will also vote to reelect the president [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Good Reason not to vote for Kerry!!!