stickers or no stickers

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004 | 04:48 PM
|
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Default stickers or no stickers

I was curious how many guys/gals are sticker freaks.

Im a total freak, I stick them all over and then look at it and say "that's too many sticker" and I feel like a spode.

I just thought of this when I stuck a new FMF sticker where my old one just died.

Old 08-16-2004 | 05:52 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

sorry dude but i am sticker patrol. There are specific rules when dealing with stickers.
you should only have one or two stickers per vehicle, unless you have a hooptie cuz it really doesn't matter when your vehicle is a piece of crap.
Your stickers should match your vehicles colors.
Your stickers should match the "theme" of your bike.
Use common sense when using stickers, too many can make a nice vehicle, ugly!
If anyone has any problems feel free to PM me so i can approve your sticker choice.

Note: vehicle is pertaining to anything you use to get around in whether it be a scooter, quad, or a car.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004 | 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a huge box of stickers. I just collect them, hardly ever use them.

Old 08-16-2004 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

same here... some of them do find their way onto the quad, though.

Old 08-17-2004 | 12:23 PM
This chick Rocks!

i collect stickers too. if you think about it it's just a waste of time. you never going to use them and they only take up space and collect dust. but you just can't get rid of them. i know the whole sad story.

Old 08-17-2004 | 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

i have a box of stickers and i never use them cause i dont want to waste them if i want them for something later. but then i never use them!!! and i cant throw them away cause they look cool and its a waste.. but some of myne make it on to my quad

Old 08-17-2004 | 03:36 PM
|
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!

Girly,

Well you better come and arrest me because I can't stop. I need help, I'm a hopeless addict and need to get the crap kicked out of me. I've been sticking everything on my quad lately.

I had saved a bunch too, and that's when I snapped. My wife told me to toss 'em or use 'em (she's addicted to that Clean Sweep show) so I plasterd my quad like I'm a nationally sponsered rider. Of course I did it tastefully.....errrr.......well sorta.......I made it look somewhat professional, they are not just random.

How do you like your Rappy 350?

Old 08-17-2004 | 03:43 PM
This chick Rocks!

Ha ha. well sorry but i can't help you, but i hope you can find the strength to SAY NO. i love my raptor, for the most part. it needs a longer shifter and a-arms, new tires, and i already have a pipe for it. I think i may out grow it but only time will tell, its good for someone who has no ambition to race. i already feel really comfortable on it but i have a lot to learn so i'll have it for a long time.

Old 08-17-2004 | 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

POst some pics of that ride, and we will decide for you if there are too many stickers!!! I personally have to sway more on girliegirls side. I am a freak when it comes to clenliness! Take a look at my pictures and you will notice NO stickers (I must admit though I have a K&N one strategically placed on the tailpipe)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. All other stickers will be removed! It is the same with a car, you have to strategically place them! FMF=over Ford symbol!
I will say that some stickers in the right place may look ok... Always tape it before you place it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004 | 04:05 PM
This chick Rocks!

i allowed my bf to put three stickers on our trailer (see pics) Shift, Yamaha, and skin industries. that's only cuz we have to represent.

Quick Reply: stickers or no stickers