anybody got an Xbox?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004 | 03:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default anybody got an Xbox?

Star Wars KOTOR is one of the best games ever made, even if your not a fan of RPGs or Star Wars. I beat it twice and its stunning. KOTOR 2 should be amazing.

Ninja Gaiden is the best action/ hack 'n' slash games ever. A new patch is coming out (so they say) that'll fix the camera angles (which didn't bother me that much) and add new weapons & levels. It'll be like a free mini-sequal

Chronicals of Riddick, i rented this one, great, GRAPHICS WERE ONE SUPERB!

Halo i don't really now why the game is so good but it addictive.

Old 08-20-2004 | 11:06 AM
Range Rover

Halo is great, but Unreal Tournament 2004 for the PC is the greatest FPS ever made. If you have a pc capable of playing this game I HIGHLY reccomend it.

Old 08-20-2004 | 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

I have an XBOX. I have 15 games for it. My next game I might purchase will be Ninja Gaiden. I used to have that game for the old Nintendo and it was a fun game. These are my XBOX games: Blinx-Time Sweeper, Bloodwake, Azurik-Rise of Perathia, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Hunter-the reckoning, Morrowind-the elder scrolls III, Taz Wanted, Cabelas Dangerous Hunts, Godzilla-destroy all monsters, Outlaw Golf, HALO, Mechassault, Dead or Alive 3, Legends of Wrestling II. I use my XBOX to watch DVD's sometimes as well.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004 | 01:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ohh and have you ever played fruzion frenzy demo on halo...omg that game is addictive!!

Old 08-20-2004 | 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MnFriesen
ohh and have you ever played fruzion frenzy demo on halo...omg that game is addictive!!

THATS TRUE, THATS ALL WHAT MY FRIEND WANTS TO PLAY! I think its kinda pathetic

Old 08-20-2004 | 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 440grl
I can't beat them by myself on legendary........at least I haven't yet.....I'm into my ATVOffroad Fury phase right now......X-box is just sitting there right now.....all lonely......and sad.....
Same here! My xbox has been collecting some dust for a little while. Ever since I got my DSL, I've been busy playing and buying PS2 games...HEy 440Grl, I play OffRoad Fury 2 all the time! My name is AlpharRap, number 14. So if you ever see me online, hit me up and we'll race!

Old 08-20-2004 | 02:23 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

i don't have an X-box! what's the difference between X-box and ps2? I llike off road fury too. and although its alittle older mx superfly is fun. 440grl i was the same way when i got vice city. i was really addicted to that game it made me really sick from staying up so late. one day it caught up with me i slept through my alarm until 10 and i was supposed to be at work at 8. thank god i didn't get fired!

Old 08-20-2004 | 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Alpha - I haven't gone live yet, but I plan on it....I will look you up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Girlygirl.....X-box is just better graphics, and to me, it's a better all around platform. You don't need memory cards, and you can only play Halo on X-box!!! LOL!!! Halo is the reason I bought it......I just think it's a better game system......but PST2 has more games.....so.....I don't know. They are both good, I have them both for different games!! LOL!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004 | 02:39 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

do they have any good race games. i love race games and boxing games. actually i never really played anything else. i played solid metal gear (whatever i can't remember the name) the one where the army guy starts out on the boat and has to kill everyone and he can hide under a box! sorry getting a little excited. anyway that game kinda scared me i don't like being chased or shot at when it looks so real[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i know i am a weenie.

Old 08-20-2004 | 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Girlygirl, If you want to see a spec. sheet on the comparisons between a XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube, PM me and I can try and e-mail it to you. If your not interested, thats OK too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: anybody got an Xbox?