How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

Man, can you guys shorten the posts? You lost me after 1.

Old 09-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?

You voting for Bush?

Old 09-16-2004, 11:38 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Yes, but for more reasons than are discussed in this post. Does he do everything I'd like him to? No, what candidate does. Just the one I feel more comfortable with, IMO.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bsb64
You voting for Bush?
hehe, subtle but to the point. I like it. Wonder if they'll get it?

Old 09-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Kerry quotes....back at you again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that..." -- John Kerry 12/15/03

I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - John Kerry 10/9/02

"...without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses." - John Kerry 01/23/03

"It is not possible to overstate the ominous implications for the Middle East if Saddam were to develop and successfully militarize and deploy potent biological weapons. We can all imagine the consequences. Extremely small quantities of several known biological weapons have the capability to exterminate the entire population of cities the size of Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. These could be delivered by ballistic missile, but they also could be delivered by much more pedestrian means; aerosol applicators on commercial trucks easily could suffice. If Saddam were to develop and then deploy usable atomic weapons, the same holds true." - John Kerry, 11/9/97

'[Saddam Hussein] cannot be permitted to go unobserved and unimpeded toward his horrific objective of amassing a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction. This is not a matter about which there should be any debate whatsoever in the Security Council, or, certainly, in this Nation." - John Kerry, 11/9/97
can you provide proof of such said things? I mean those sound like quotes directly from Don Rumsfeld IMO.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Do I really need to...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cheapass
Originally posted by: bsb64
You voting for Bush?
hehe, subtle but to the point. I like it. Wonder if they'll get it?
Surely you are kidding, right? We are not ALL high school drop-outs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Do I really need to...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
no you don't, That's what makes America the greatest country that ever was, is, and will be!!

and in no way am I supporting that freaking !diot Kerry, but at least give some proof.

Old 09-17-2004, 07:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Fair enough, here are a few of the places that he has publicly "from his own lips" said these things.

The O'Reilly Factor
Democratic National Convention Speech
Face the Nation
Larry King Live
Hardball
The New York Times
2003 Democratic Debate

That should more than cover the few quotes that I posted. If you would like, I can send you video of him making many of his quotes. Just PM your email address to me.

Old 09-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

<<<hehe, subtle but to the point. I like it. Wonder if they'll get it?>>>

Probably, it's only 4 words

I couldn't resist.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How many members of the bush administration, are needed to change a lightbulb?