Strangest food(s) that you have eaten

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004 | 01:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Strangest food(s) that you have eaten

Raw Deer Heart, Squirrels, Worms & Mushrooms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004 | 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

frog legs, snails

Old 09-23-2004 | 01:18 AM
Trailblazer

elk..elk liver and heart..cow tongue and lungs..dear heart and liver. gator...antelope..buffalo...caribou..kangaroo..ost rich..yak..squirrel..sushi ( in all forms you name it iv had it)..snake..snapping turtle...duck..geese...phesent...quail..wild boar....bear....moose...elk too much to remember ill think of more....why eat boring meat when its all soo good ???

Old 09-23-2004 | 01:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Raw Deer Heart, Squirrels, Worms & Mushrooms [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I guessed the 'shrooms, but I've seen him ride.

Old 09-23-2004 | 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Bird's nest soup. Shark Fin soup also.

Old 09-23-2004 | 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Mike your a dammed pervert!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] not that theres anything wrong with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hmmm Prolly Raw Elk Heart, raw deer heart, raw liver, Bull ***** soup, rocky mountain oysters, Grey Whale, Seal, Robin, Squirrel, chipmunk, ants, worms, maggots, snails, mushrooms and so on
who talked you into eatin a bull ***** anything? i dont care if its in a soup, casserole or meatloaf. its still a bulls *****. i watched a mamasan eat a roach the size of her foot once and thought that had to be the worst. i stand corrected.

i may never eat again.

-heywood-

ofc .. im kiddin you

Old 09-23-2004 | 02:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Parts of way too many things that had a face to list here. Spent a lot of time in the mountains and ate most things that were warm or cold blooded at one time or another. Have had the oportunity to travel some and have enjoyed the cuisine of some obscure cultures.

Lots of different eating habits out there. Some of those "delicacies" would drive a maggot off a gut wagon.

The original question concerned the "strangest" food eaten. In my case that would have to be some of the stuff my wife of 43 years served up when we were first married. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004 | 07:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
deep fried Rattle Snake
I miss that. Man, we used to eat fried rattlesnake all the time. Um, my wierdest, prolly possum, coon, squirrel, lots and lots of rabbit, I think I ate dog once but my first wife swore it was chicken.

Old 09-23-2004 | 08:58 AM
Trailblazer

How about Pig stomach, or Fish eye, or scorpion. These are all China Chinese food. I was the only basketball player on the all star team that didn't lose weight when we toured there. The also have some strange soups there, they even leave the whole head of the chicken in soups. It is kinda strange to pull the ladle up and see a chicken head staring at ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2004 | 09:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Welcome too the forums owlman!

Quick Reply: Strangest food(s) that you have eaten