BUSH is A retard

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004 | 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUSH is A retard

It's very important and sometimes not so easy to listen to the substance over the delivery.

Kerry was smooth tonight.

Bush stuttered some.

But I prefer resolution and clarity of conviction over a good car salesman.

Old 10-01-2004 | 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUSH is A retard

he spoke tonight as well as he ever has- bush isnt great at speeches

and its official. if you didnt know the issues, now you do. and if you still want to vote for kerry than your a fvckin maniac...

Old 10-01-2004 | 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUSH is A retard

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
It's very important and sometimes not so easy to listen to the substance over the delivery.

Kerry was smooth tonight.

Bush stuttered some.

But I prefer resolution and clarity of conviction over a good car salesman.
Man did you say it Shady. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I believe in Pres. Bush because he does what he says. I can't get the past anti-war efforts and statements out of my head when I look at Kerry

When Kerry stated he wrote a book about 12 years ago and then rambled about it , if I was Pres, Bush I would have said something like
" Yes, you wrote a couple of other ones that the american people should read also" to refer to the anti-war antic books he wrote.

John Kerry is not a leader I could stand besides and I don't think our troops would like to either.

Old 10-01-2004 | 01:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default BUSH is A retard

If Kerry gets in I for one am getting out the army doesnt need me that bad

Old 10-01-2004 | 02:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUSH is A retard

Bush stuttered cause he was in shock of what he was hearing. Kerry has done nothing but promise, promise, promise. There is no way he can live up to what he is claiming he can do. If he could, I am sure Bush or any other past president would have done it. I am not for ether one of them, but Bush started something along with many other politicians and I think they should finish it. If the keys get exchanged now to Kerry or anyone else its just going to become an even bigger cluster phuk.

Kerry might as well promise all ATV owners new quads if he's elected, we know thats not going to happen, so why should we believe any of the other promises will be fulfilled. Talk is cheap, name one president that has fulfilled all there promises they gave during an election year.

Think old Ross P. and Hilery C. should run for pres. to make the comedy more amusing.

IMO if we change presidents now then every terrorist and they brother are going to poke and poke to see what he is made of, just like we did in school with a substitute teacher or getting a new boss at work.

Old 10-01-2004 | 03:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUSH is A retard

Not only will kerry loose !

But God has already punished him with the gorila looking B@tch wife of his.......

Old 10-01-2004 | 06:41 AM
Range Rover
Default BUSH is A retard

It is funny because the people who like Kerry in my lab(which is not many) where I work are whacked out liberals. The rest of us just shake our heads when they open their mouths. I love this country and all the rights we have but the libs need to be held in check so they do not ruin it for the rest of us. To me the democratic party right now seems to be attracting the liberals and other hollywood freaks and I hope to god Bush is elected again. Is everyone aware of what the ACLU is doing to our country?

Old 10-01-2004 | 07:55 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Default BUSH is A retard

These "debates" are just silly "beauty contests". We didn't hear anything new from either candidate. Kerry may have scored a few more "style points" last night than Bush, but no matter how Kerry tries to present himself as a moderate, at heart he is a FAR LEFT EXTREMIST FLAMING LIBERAL!

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR ATVS, YOUR GUNS, AND YOUR PAYCHECKS, DON'T VOTE FOR KERRY!

Old 10-01-2004 | 10:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Default BUSH is A retard

Kerry is a better public speaker, big deal. It doesn't make him a better leader. Remember, when you elect a president, it isn't just him, but his whole cabinet you elect. Kerry will just surround himself with even more liberal bias. He is on record saying Saddam was a threat worthy of being defeated, and voted for the war. I was for the war at first, but in hindsight would have been against it also, same as Kerry. The difference is that now we are in this mess, Bush will stay the course and follow his core beliefs. Kerry has already changed his mind by not voting for the troop support money. Then last night he rails on and on about supporting our fighting men and women and how they don't have the equipment they need? I'll take Bush any day based on record, thank you very much. Listen to the candidates' speach, but think for yourselves people. Don't get slick talked by a snake charmer. That already happened in recent history with slick ***** and look how that left us.

Old 10-01-2004 | 10:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default BUSH is A retard

***** was slick but thing were not so bad. Bush likes to send our jobs to other countries and give them tax breaks.
Can't say much about Kerry he hasn't had a chance. We'll I can say this, John Kerry walks into a bar the bartender says,"Why the long face." Pow!

Quick Reply: BUSH is A retard