Kerry Is A Fairy

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004 | 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

What the Republicans ought to do is take out a big ad in every major newspaper, titled

"The top ten most ridiculous Kerry votes from the Senate"

and list them.

He'd sink like Ted Kennedy's date. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004 | 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
What the Republicans ought to do is take out a big ad in every major newspaper, titled

"The top ten most ridiculous Kerry votes from the Senate"

and list them.

He'd sink like Ted Kennedy's date. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Great idea Shady! Start when he came back from Vietnam and started protests, his picture in the war museum in N. Nam, his sterling senate voting record[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], his votes to raise taxes, his double talk and lies, his books about the US, etc.
While yer at it, add some of John Edwards stellar courts cases and how he as ruined his own state with law suits.
I really believe that the media has brain washed most of the american people that don't have a clue to what's really going on with the DNC party and the people within.
Dan Rathers last two shows were a good example of them trying to pull one over and by their own words "got caught". You have to wonder what others "stories" have changed minds and perswaded opinions

Old 10-05-2004 | 02:12 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

if youre voting kerry, then you are on the wrong forum..... kerry wants to get rid of ATVs and Dirtbikes, just most off road motorsports entirely.

Kerry should get in a ford with a bunch of g a y s and drive off a cliff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Besides, who wants _ay supporters in government?

Old 10-05-2004 | 02:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

I'll buy the gas for the ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's kind of fun having that nut around but It would be scary if the news media and the DNC fooled the public enough for that clown to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004 | 02:31 AM
|
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Originally posted by: Rem
if youre voting kerry, then you are on the wrong forum..... kerry wants to get rid of ATVs and Dirtbikes, just most off road motorsports entirely. Kerry should get in a ford with a bunch of g a y s and drive off a cliff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Besides, who wants _ay supporters in government?
1) unless you can show me a senate vote or some campain progaganda about him an banning atvs... shhh i dont wanna hear it. yes special interests groups that back him want that but till he proves that we'll refrain from using that as an excuse, The guy aint accomplished anything like he could ban atvs.
2) DONT TALK **** ABOUT FORDS LIKE THAT or your lible to burn in the fires of hell. FBK!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] g a y people drive chevys if you havent notice what manufacturer has the most rainbows in the window [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
3) yeah g a y s are people too. but just cuz your a freak don't mean you get tolerance. Tolerance is a bunch of ****. Whens the last time you heard a liberal sayin we need tolerance for prayer in school, Or we need tolerance for those big business guys., NO if you dont share their freakish ideals screw ya.

Old 10-05-2004 | 02:42 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

the fact that kerry is an avid environmentalist shows the danger that would be evident if he was elected.

i dont understand which political side you are on...Bush? Fa_ (kerry) or nader

Old 10-05-2004 | 05:46 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
But i understand. your from california
Watch it Openfly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I mean OneFly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And your right, We have the Governator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004 | 10:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Girlygirl
shut up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ok fine, woman know how to use coupons, find sales, and discounts, therefore saving money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol! You know, I've been trying to explain to my wife you can't save money by spending it! Wish it worked that way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"BUT IT WAS 50% OFF!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Can we clip coupons and use them for the national debt?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004 | 04:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Kerry Is A Fairy
OneFlyCowboy,
How exactly do you know this?....Kiss and tell? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
The reality is...congress makes the laws,not the president. The congress will still be controlled by republicans, so go ahead and vote for president on other more important issues. Such as the debt, handouts to the rich, healthcare, jobs, Iraq....and so on. Dont be a one topic voter, there are alot more important issues facing us today, than just evironmentalists.

Old 10-05-2004 | 04:48 PM
|
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Kerry Is A Fairy

Yeah, you know it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Didnt you see the lil spoof thing with kerry and edwards bein a lil touchy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
and all those reason stated by you previous are why i will be voting for BUSH!!!

Quick Reply: Kerry Is A Fairy