Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004 | 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Bush top 20 flip flops

This actually got moved? wow!

Old 11-07-2004 | 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

ALL UN-HAPPY AMERICANS SHOULD LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK !

MORE SPACE FOR THE REST OF US WHO LOVE AMERICA !

Old 11-07-2004 | 04:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE

Part of the beauty of America, is being allowed to be unhappy with the government. And if you are perfectly content with it, you need a head check. The presidency isnt the only thing in this country that could get people riled up, and the problems with the government are far beyond any issues one might have with a president.

Old 11-07-2004 | 05:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56

Part of the beauty of America, is being allowed to be unhappy with the government. And if you are perfectly content with it, you need a head check. The presidency isnt the only thing in this country that could get people riled up, and the problems with the government are far beyond any issues one might have with a president.

Being un-happy with the government is one thing and fine by me if you vote and are in the game not standing on the sidelines. Thats your right as an American.

But listening to all these complaining people crying over how lousey they think Bush is running the country
and not coming up with one single plan that would work better is just CRAP !

See if you have a better idea on how to do something I think Americans would like to hear it.
It would definetly sound better than just litening to the same old "He is not doing anything right BS.

It came down to two people Bush and Kerry and Americans made thier chioce, looked pretty Red to me....

Old 11-07-2004 | 05:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

It came down to two people Bush and Kerry and Americans made thier chioce, looked pretty Red to me....
The popular vote came just about as close as it ever has, and many of the states bush won were only decided by a few thousand votes. Did you actually follow the election or just view the results and make assumptions from there?

There are other ideas on how to run the country, from democrats and republicans. But bush is in the drivers seat, and congress is too partisan to pass any meaningful legislation.

Old 11-07-2004 | 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Bush received more popular votes than any president ever has.

The margin of victory in raw popular votes was just about as large as ever as well. (the way I've heard it)

I am greatly entertained by the hysterical convulsions now of the left. They will continue to be marginalized as long as their party is based on the partial birth abortion/gun control/radical enviro/U.N. appeasement crowd. Three cheers for the lefties! Keep up the good work!

Old 11-07-2004 | 02:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Bush received more popular votes than any president ever has.

The margin of victory in raw popular votes was just about as large as ever as well. (the way I've heard it)

I am greatly entertained by the hysterical convulsions now of the left. They will continue to be marginalized as long as their party is based on the partial birth abortion/gun control/radical enviro/U.N. appeasement crowd. Three cheers for the lefties! Keep up the good work!
Yep, and do you know who recieved the 2nd highest popular vote in history? Kerry.

The margin of victory was larger for a few reasons. One, largest turnout in history. Two, believe it or not, populations GROW!!!

Start taking percentages of people who voted and registered voters and then maybe you can construct an intelligent argument.

Old 11-07-2004 | 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
The popular vote came just about as close as it ever has, and many of the states bush won were only decided by a few thousand votes. Did you actually follow the election or just view the results and make assumptions from there?

There are other ideas on how to run the country, from democrats and republicans. But bush is in the drivers seat, and congress is too partisan to pass any meaningful legislation.

Oh I followed the election, but it sounds as you did not ?

As for other ideas on how to run the country, well there are different ideas all day long but what it comes down to is who is in charge (BUSH) and and who gets to make the calls (BUSH) and who get to pray for a
2008 win (DEMS) !

Maybe in 2008 you can convince the American people to vote dem for you, but in the mean time I will be enjoying the Republican machine..........

Old 11-07-2004 | 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

I think the point that we were making earlier is that some people are beyond complaining and saying ridiculous things like that they were going to leave the US for Canada. Basically we were just venting about the extreme idiots that were on the news. Case is over lets move on.

Old 11-08-2004 | 12:46 AM
|
Elite Pro Rider

Let me see if I understand what youre saying.
You are totally, 100% happy with everything in America? Nothing needs fixing or changing? Social security, debt, terrorism,taxes, jobs, soldiers dieing?
Nothing.... youre just perfectly happy? Youd be happy if kerry won? Wouldnt complain at all?
Actually, it appears youre not very happy about freedom of speech...if someone disagrees with your position, well...they must be (insert favorite hate word here).
Actually your attitude is unamerican. This country was formed because of disent and unhappiness. We were called terrorists by the british, when we dumped the tea in boston, and then went on to kill their soldiers.
If you are unhappy about others, telling the truth, and it gets uncomfortable....try using logic and intelligence, instead of propaganda and emotion.
In my original post, there is nothing that is untrue,.. its facts, and can be supported by anyone who cares to look it up. Its public record. You can argue about opinions, but the facts speak for themselves.

Do not... regard the critics as questionable patriots. What were Washington and Jefferson and Adams but profound critics of the colonial status quo? ~Adlai Stevenson

Quick Reply: Bush top 20 flip flops