Just picked up ATV Offroad Fury 3 for PS2.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just picked up ATV Offroad Fury 3 for PS2.....

I picked it up last night. Only got to play it for a hour or so. It's better than 2 but not like completely better. You can powerslide around the corners unlike 2. The graphics are somewhat better, but still not as crisp as graphics in other games I have seen. I only was able to unlock a couple of things. When you hit objects like fences or bales they react unlike in 2. I need cheats bad....I don't have enough patience to unlock everything by winning.....So far seems like it's worth the 40$

Old 11-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I got to play it last night for a little bit. It is very different from the previous 2. Its almost like playing a whole different game. I guess that's what happens when a new developer takes over. Anyway, the game takes some getting used to. There are a lot of cool features now, like customizable parts, exhaust, tires, paint, decals. The online features have been upgraded as well. Instead of the normal chat board there is a message board now like this one. There is a buddy list and you could use voice chat as well. Bad part is that isn't any "real" quads. No Yamahas, Hondas, Suzukis or Kawasakis. I haven't unlocked every quad, but I'm sure there will be some that look similar to the real deal. Anyway, overall I think its pretty cool. Will take a little getting used to if your coming from Fury 2. So if your online, keep an eye out for KobeDog79.

Old 11-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Range Rover

Also a new one coming out called mx vs atv, where you can ride everything. Halo 2 tuesday cant wait.

Old 11-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Range Rover

I just got San Andreas and THUG 2 last week, so I think I'll have to wait a little while to get ATV 3.

Old 11-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

I'm going to hold out for ATV VS MX.
Looks like a lot better game.

MX unleashed is one of the best games i've ever played so i'm exspecting great things from VS's.

Old 11-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

san andreas is insane. how many games can you fly jets,planes helicopters, get parachutes and jump off of mountains. i thing the whole base jumping thing is so cool

Old 11-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kybabyn
san andreas is insane. how many games can you fly jets,planes helicopters, get parachutes and jump off of mountains. i thing the whole base jumping thing is so cool
YEAH thats great,NOT! How many games are your denied a white character? Well screw that! As soon as it comes out here,Im buying a pirate copy for every one I know that has a chipped PS2 and Im renting the Xbox version and taking it around every house I know that owns a chipped Xbox so they can copy it on theyre harddrive for free,an insignificant tiny dent in the sales,but I dont care.Im not asking for a **** character with KKK tatooed on his forehead,just an altenative character.Im not a racist,but to hell with that,I cant really relate to this character...so Im pissed.
This topic popped up a few days ago with a couple of friends,they are overwhelmed that they are getting a free copy,naturally I said:"Tell YOUR friends too,the offer stands for anyone you know with a chipped PS2 or Xbox".
Hate me/flame me/bash me,I dont care,if I wasnt serious I wouldnt have posted.

Old 11-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Choky
Originally posted by: kybabyn
YEAH thats great,NOT! How many games are your denied a white character? Well screw that! As soon as it comes out here,Im buying a pirate copy for every one I know that has a chipped PS2 and Im renting the Xbox version and taking it around every house I know that owns a chipped Xbox so they can copy it on theyre harddrive for free,an insignificant tiny dent in the sales,but I dont care.Im not asking for a **** character with KKK tatooed on his forehead,just an altenative character.Im not a racist,but to hell with that,I cant really relate to this character...so Im pissed.
This topic popped up a few days ago with a couple of friends,they are overwhelmed that they are getting a free copy,naturally I said:"Tell YOUR friends too,the offer stands for anyone you know with a chipped PS2 or Xbox".
Hate me/flame me/bash me,I dont care,if I wasnt serious I wouldnt have posted.
Someone has some serious issues!

Back on topic:
I got ATV Offroad Fury 3 yesterday and it is good, it does take some getting use to after playing 2. It looks like it takes alot of credits to even buy anything though...Need cheat codes!

Old 11-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Range Rover

so far so good.....its leaps and bounds ahead of part 2....does take more getting used to but the amount of stuff u can do is insane....needing all the credits does suck but they also have a good amount more places where u can pick up alot of credits, plus all the new stunts are awesome

n e idea when atv vs mx comes out?

Old 11-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: droz
n e idea when atv vs mx comes out?
February 2005,I think. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Just picked up ATV Offroad Fury 3 for PS2.....