Cowards running to Canada.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004 | 04:00 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Cowards running to Canada.....

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
i dont think id ever run to canada, but if my nation calls, ill fight bushes goddamn war.
Thats good to hear Bro !

As far as it being Bush's war, well I think it's our war as Americans.

We have people who want to come to America and and cause pain and suffering to Americans and not just becuase George Bush is President, but becuase they view our belliefs and freedoms as a threat to thier own way of life and beliefs.

We can sit back and wait to fight them on our turf (bad for our economy) or we go to where they are and
destroy them there and keep our land safer which in my book is far better for us !

Old 11-07-2004 | 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

I hear you roscoe69, I hear you bro...

In other news, just why is it you all from the southern part of Canada (I'm pulling your leg here) never run to Mexico anymore like you used to back in the bad ol' bandit days? I mean, come on, we have lax immigration rules, ( I'll admit that, and no, I'm not happy about that either), but everytime something goes to hell south of the border, we get all your whining, complaining, yellowlivered rejects up here so they can *protest* safely. What's up with that?
Even the Sioux nation came here back when things got rough, and I have a great deal of respect for Indians, generally they're smart people, but come on...it gets desperately stinking cold up here, and most folk want to go somewhere warm, say Florida, or Dominican Republic, somewhere they can get fresh picked oranges or watch a ball game in shorts in February. Some even go to Mexico, with a limitless supply of greasy cheap gas and tequila, to say nothing of dusky senoritas sunning themselves on the beaches.
Am I getting through to you all who wanna come up here to enjoy the winter with me? God I hope so. If not, please feel free to contribute generously to our health care system, as we who live here do regularly, and please feel free to buy lots and lots of gas at 90 cents a litre (you can convert that to US bucks if you like, it scared the hell out of me), and you can try to get a good paying government job like mine. Wait, I forgot that we're only hiring people from visible minorities these days, and since they're already "special", their entrance standards are a great deal lower than anybody else's. For those that need translation, that means you'll get to work with incompetent idiots that can't even spell "incompetent", if you're not already one yourself. Am I a redneck in a beaver coat and feathers? Maybe, maybe not...

So, if any of y'all wanna come spend the winter with me, I encourage you to consider the Mexican alternative. Think about this.. nice warm sun, cool if skanky beer, cool nights, fat hairy spiders... let's get back to the part about the warm sun and the beer...

Seriously, I hear what you've all said, and I can understand what you're trying to get across to the world. No one likes a coward when so many have died trying to keep the free world just what it is, free. Our government decided the right thing for us to do was to stay out of Iraq, and right or wrong, we've lived with that decision. I believe George Bush did what he believed was the right thing, and that's all anybody can ask of any man, that he does what he believes in. You elected him because you had faith in his beliefs, as we elected Jean Chretien. No one elected Saddam Hussein.
Those that want to run to Canada because they don't like George Bush will be no more welcome here than they are in the United States, because we hate a coward at least as badly as you do.

So, the next time somebody whines about coming to Canda to escape Bush, do me a personal favour and aim him or her SOUTH of YOUR border, not NORTH towards MINE... viva la Mexico, amigos !!

Old 11-07-2004 | 09:32 PM
|
Pro Rider

LOL.........

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
Originally posted by: roscoe69
we are trying to keep canada a nice place to live , please dont litter and keep all of your garbage at home encluding clinton and jane fonda.
thank you for your support in this matter.
Don't think to highly of your country there pal, one of these days you will need us to bail you out !
Honestly, when will we need the U.S. to bail us out? We're not invading a country.

Old 11-08-2004 | 05:08 AM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Jibrille
Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
Originally posted by: roscoe69
we are trying to keep canada a nice place to live , please dont litter and keep all of your garbage at home encluding clinton and jane fonda.
thank you for your support in this matter.
Don't think to highly of your country there pal, one of these days you will need us to bail you out !
Honestly, when will we need the U.S. to bail us out? We're not invading a country.

They speak french up there don't they ? J/K.....

Seriously though, as soon as Canada needs some help and one day they will, guess who they will call ?

I like Canada, but this i'm a Canadian and i'm better crap well give me a break. No Canada hasn't invaded any countries and we all know why, they can't !

Old 11-08-2004 | 07:04 AM
Pro Rider

Where exactly are you getting this crap about "I'm Canadian, I'm better"?

..and honestly why do we need to? We have most of the resources we need, of course we rely on other countries, but tell me why we will "call" to the U.S. for help?

Old 11-08-2004 | 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

You will be calling to get W to please tell North Dakota to back off when they decide to invade you.

Old 11-08-2004 | 09:02 AM
Pro Rider

Why is it that you guys speak french? I am not being a butthead, this time, I just really don't know. Is it that there are lots and lots of frenchmen up there?

Old 11-08-2004 | 10:03 AM
Pro Rider

Do some research

Old 11-08-2004 | 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

N. Dakota can't invade Canada, we have a peace garden where we grow some real nice erb together.

Quick Reply: Cowards running to Canada.....