Cowards running to Canada.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004 | 06:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cowards running to Canada.....

Originally posted by: maddog56
The point is that Bush and the rebublicans dont have all the answers, and they arent doing everything right either. Nor do the dems have any more of a correct idea.

To assume that your party is infallible is ignorant, no matter which way you slice it.

But I give up on this. You guys want to tote your republican bias up and down the street be my guest, I dont have the desire to talk to people who dont care to listen to anyone who disagrees with them.
I don't really see where anyone is calling the Republicans infallible, rather they are more closely aligned with some of our beliefs. At least more so than the lefties. Maddog, I think most in here are fine to have a conversation but don't cotton to being called ignorant or unintelligent as you are prone to do.

Old 11-08-2004 | 06:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yup. What shady said. I aint sayin anyone is perfect. No one is. Well of course except me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO. but anyway I just dont agree with 99% of what dems believe in (thats diff from repubs) since we all believe in about 75% of the same crap its just that other 25% we don't see eye to eye on. and that 25% is Moral Fiber man. I really dont believe modern Dems (liberals) have morals. If they do I surely dont share them. I personally and very Idealistic and view things in such a fashion. But mind you I could sit here and throw out the devils advocate and play Mr lefty if i wanted to. I listen to what everyone says. I just dont particularly agree with it.

Old 11-08-2004 | 11:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
I don't really see where anyone is calling the Republicans infallible...
Check baldmike's and others' posts on similar threads in this forum.

I am not calling the members ignorant, just thier blind faith in their political party.

Old 11-08-2004 | 11:41 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
I don't really see where anyone is calling the Republicans infallible...
Check baldmike's and others' posts on similar threads in this forum.

I am not calling the members ignorant, just thier blind faith in their political party.

Good 'ol maddog56, lol........

I am glad we live in this country for we can argue our beliefs to no end.

If you check out my partisan Republican posts you will find my opinion on how things should be run in this country and that the Man in charge should have the character to stand by the decision he made even when the press is chewing his @ss and to stand with moral conviction and be a "MAN" not someone who will change thier opinion to suit the people he is facing at the moment.

George Bush is a Man with moral conviction, he does what he says even when it's not popular he follows through.

We can gab all night long about what you think the President has done wrong with the last four years on the job and I can go on defending him as I believe that he is doing a great job and is one of the best Presidents we have had in a while.

You see I come from the black and white era where grey is nothing more than a cop out. and there are only yes and no answers, no maybies, no I will think about it and get back to you's.....

It's called making a call and going through with it which this country has not seen in quite a while.

George Bush is President of the United States and the world is going to get cleaned up a little which is long over due.

GO BUSH !!!!

Old 11-08-2004 | 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Jibrille
Do some research
Well, kinda thought that was what I was doin' by asking someone who actually lives there. Guess that was about as usefull as asking a f@g frenchman why he speaks french.

Old 11-09-2004 | 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
Originally posted by: Jibrille
Do some research
Well, kinda thought that was what I was doin' by asking someone who actually lives there. Guess that was about as usefull as asking a f@g frenchman why he speaks french.
Maybe if you would have paid a little attention back in grade school you would have known that both the french and british had sizeable settlements in the quebec area and even after control of the country was lost to the british the french population stayed. That is partially why there is such a strong French influence in Quebec, because the french were settled there in the beginning of european settlement in the new world.

Crack a book everyonce in a while, you'll be amazed at how much you can learn.

Old 11-09-2004 | 12:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
BBS I love your avatar.. did you make it or go find it somewhere?
I believe that I got it from here

Old 11-09-2004 | 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

Maybe if you would have paid a little attention back in grade school you would have known that both the french and british had sizeable settlements in the quebec area and even after control of the country was lost to the british the french population stayed. That is partially why there is such a strong French influence in Quebec, because the french were settled there in the beginning of european settlement in the new world.

Crack a book everyonce in a while, you'll be amazed at how much you can learn.
Thank you maddog, I'm happy to see another person with their head not stuck up their a**.

Old 11-10-2004 | 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

naa, really didn't care enough about it to open a book. FIgured you guys were so proud of it that you would be happy to inform. Really still don't care that much about it. Kanucks can drink the beer though lemme tell ya. Partied with a few of the bullriders from there in my time. They didn't speak french though. Thanks for the info. now I have a little bit more Jeopardy knowledge using up some preciose brain cells.