Cowards running to Canada.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Cowards running to Canada.....

Man, I couldnt have had a better week. Bush got re-elected, I aced my college exam, AND i went to the Jagermeister Music Tour with Mastadon, Killswith Engaged, and SLAYER!!!! What a way to end a great week![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:20 PM
|
Pro Rider

I like SLAYER !!!!

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey guys, not everything is so clear cut black and white. Get a clue and come over to the grey area where everyone else lives.

This thread is just more and more pro right ignorance. You guys are as stupid as the Kerry supporters, if not worse.

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:50 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
Hey guys, not everything is so clear cut black and white. Get a clue and come over to the grey area where everyone else lives.

This thread is just more and more pro right ignorance. You guys are as stupid as the Kerry supporters, if not worse.

You go ahead and stay grey pal, but I will continue where I am thank you.

As for the Pro right Intelligence, thank you for your thumbs up.

GO BUSH !!!!

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

No Maddog. Some things are black n White. all this grey area crap is just that. crap. so many people in this world are indescisive and cant decide where they stand on things. whats wrong with believing there are right ways and wrong ways? good things and bad things? anymore is society there is no longer a right and wrong. its just kinda grey. WTF.

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

BBS I love your avatar.. did you make it or go find it somewhere?

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
BBS I love your avatar.. did you make it or go find it somewhere?
I put it up for all the Kerry cry-babies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I actually found it somewhere. I gotta leave for work, but I will try and get the site for you tonight

Old 11-08-2004 | 04:56 PM
|
Pro Rider

lol........

Old 11-08-2004 | 06:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The point is that Bush and the rebublicans dont have all the answers, and they arent doing everything right either. Nor do the dems have any more of a correct idea.

To assume that your party is infallible is ignorant, no matter which way you slice it.

But I give up on this. You guys want to tote your republican bias up and down the street be my guest, I dont have the desire to talk to people who dont care to listen to anyone who disagrees with them.

Old 11-08-2004 | 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
The point is that Bush and the rebublicans dont have all the answers, and they arent doing everything right either. Nor do the dems have any more of a correct idea.

To assume that your party is infallible is ignorant, no matter which way you slice it.

But I give up on this. You guys want to tote your republican bias up and down the street be my guest, I dont have the desire to talk to people who dont care to listen to anyone who disagrees with them.
you call it toteing maddog, I call it nut swinging .... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but then again I am more urban than sub-urban. Without white suburbia all these guys in here would have to drive to the city to pick up thier "prescription drugs"

Quick Reply: Cowards running to Canada.....