ATV Beer Cooler

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004 | 06:07 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default ATV Beer Cooler

I'm looking for the perfect beer cooler for my ATV. Something that will cushion the beer from all the bumps. Please help.

Old 12-21-2004 | 09:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

I only thing I have found to handle all the abuse the cans go through is the foam inserts. Use two, not just one. Won't keep them cool but you will have six full ones when you need them and not 2 or 3 blown up cans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004 | 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

lmao. clear violation of the rivitted on warnings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004 | 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

Also, I don't drink and drive anymore. Did that back in the day but not any more. I ride with my teen age kids and don't want them to go up like I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you want to, whatever...... Just don't crash into us will ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004 | 09:49 PM
Default ATV Beer Cooler

'Trasher'.............You are absolutely correct..............Hillary Clinton does suck.

Bob

Old 12-21-2004 | 09:58 PM
Default ATV Beer Cooler

...........got me to thinking though because I have found myself often wanting I nice specifically designed ATV beverage cooler, that is in fact a cooler, but has inserts (foam or otherwise) that holds the cans in place and keeps them from bashing all over the place.

Anybody know of such an animal???

Old 12-21-2004 | 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
...........got me to thinking though because I have found myself often wanting I nice specifically designed ATV beverage cooler, that is in fact a cooler, but has inserts (foam or otherwise) that holds the cans in place and keeps them from bashing all over the place.

Anybody know of such an animal???
Beverage cooler. Why did I think it was going to be filled with beer. Sorry

You can't imagine how trashed the cans can get after a short ride.

Old 12-21-2004 | 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
'Trasher'.............You are absolutely correct..............Hillary Clinton does suck.

Bob
Can't wait until she runs for president.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004 | 01:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

Not that anyone here would litter but, I have found that putting your emptys back in the cooler and not crushing them works great. That is if you have your beer errrr beverages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] wedged in there tight to begin with.

Old 12-22-2004 | 01:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Beer Cooler

your right about that point. Also, you don't litter and recycle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ATV Beer Cooler