MOST PAINFUL ATV ACCIDENT

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MOST PAINFUL ATV ACCIDENT

What is the most painful thing you ever seen hapen with a ATV? For me it was when a buddy was helping me load mine in the back of my old Elcamino and he was holding up my ramps while I shut the tailgate...........he was a little close with shorts on and when I shut the gate he SCREEMED and I had to open the gate to let his winkie out.Never seen a grown man in that much pain.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was 14 or so we uses to ride in an underground concrete tunnel that measured about 10ft x 10ft. No light except for the manholes every few hundred feet or so.

We didn't have headlights on our 250rR 3-wheelers because we were racers (or wanna be's).

We would ride in the dark about 40 mph or faster sometimes and we would stay on course by running our foot along the wall!

One day a bum musta left a shopping cart in there cause I hit it going at least 40 mph! I crashed, sparks flying, slid along the concrete bottom, I got smashed by both the 3-wheeler and the shopping cart mainly because I could not see either coming at me in the dark while bouncing off the walls.

I just layed there for a few minutes then bagan the search for my 3-wheeler. In the dark LOL.
I didn't break any bones but man was I sore for 2 weeks.

Old 12-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

watched a friend do about a 70 foot drop....overshot the downfall and destroyed the bike....knocked himself out, broke both legs and was in the hospital for a week

Old 12-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Trailblazer

Thje most painful thing to happen for me would be when my friends and me went down to an old construction site. We were jumping this hill on a three wheeler and gettin about 4 feet high for a good distance. any who, it was at night with just a headlight. My friend was runnin hard when I see a headlight flipping. I run over and he tells me that he was standing up and got hit in the "crotch" by a hude branch. I swear he was runnin 55-60! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

well my most painful accident was the reason i have no headlights [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ok.. so i was at my g-pas with my dad and i noticed it start raicning... so the second it stopped( 5min shower) i went out ot have some fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well i was coming around this corner a lil to sharp and started sliding.. well i hit a lil hole.... btw i was in 5th PINNED.... and the way i flipped i realize now that the quad flipped OVER me... the quad flipped an estimated 2 3/4 times.. cuz it landed o nit's side.. i flew atleast 50ft... it was another 10-20 away form me... and when i go to it my arms just killin me and my wrist hurts( clutch side) well the handlebars and front brake were bent pletty good.. but we were able to bend them back... but that wasn't the worst of it... while wrecking when i was thrown i had pulled my groin muscles... all of them... the next week i could only move my ft 6in at a time bcuz the pain was so unbarable.. never went to the doctor.. but i think i mighta dislocated and relocated my shoulder also.. cuz when i ride hard it hurts somewhat..

Old 12-26-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

me and my friend eric were riding with this kid who had never rode a 250ex he only rode recons, so we took him out i was on a xr70r and the chinese kid was on the 250ex with erics lil bro and i came up fast on them with the 70 and he swerved hit a 11'' thick tree, didnt have his helmet strapped, hit his eye on the tree, his face was so big, lol he bent the a arm back 4 inchs on the right side.

Old 12-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Trailblazer

went deer hunting with a friend, we hunt on flat lands. anyways at the end of the day it was dark out,he says to me my 700 sportsmen can beat the grizz with ezz, wong thing to say to a grizzly owner, so we where racing pack to the truck and doing about 45 and was riding beside him with a [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and with ezz and then said bybyby took off. we where up to 68mph (well at lest i was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )and all of a suden i see lights flashing, but i didn't look, well because i was winning.

figured he was trying to cheat( it's a pride thing). i got back to the truck and could not see him any where, no lights no sound no nothing. every 20ft i turn off my grizz and yell for him, did that for 15min or so. i finally find him. the sportsmen 30ft from him and he is bleeding bad, thank god i had a first aid kit. well he tripped over a log and a rock. fell on a branch witch was still in him( left shoulder) i bandged him up. had to use a rope to tie him to me so would not fall off my grizz on the way back to the truck. got him to the er and he was there for two days.
with 130 stiches, broken arm, two broken ribs, bad hunting trip, he sold his sportsmen and drives or walks when we go hunting now.

Old 12-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Note to self: Stand back when ftwflh shuts the tailgate. Broke a rib, busted my chin and bit my tongue so hard it had molar prints in it. Still, I'll take that any day over the tailgate incident.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

this wasn't paiunful but was na almost wreck... you guys who have see nHeuvos 3(or4?) when yokley and soem others are ridin throguh the woods an yokley goes to slide and it coems up on 2wheels and then he down shifts and takes off?? well yesterday i was coming home and went to sldie a corner and tapped the backbreak and i was doing atleast 15MPH sidways.. and i hit it sideways... an it came up i stomped down on that shifter and rode off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

I guess I would have to say the most painful I have seen would be the guy that we found who had accidently jumped a dune behind buttercup and nosed it. He would up with the quad landing on top of him breaking his neck. We got him out but he died in route to the hospital. He was from Tulsa and was riding alone.

~HoundDog

Quick Reply: MOST PAINFUL ATV ACCIDENT