More randy moss

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More randy moss

I'm a Raider fan and am not sure how I feel about this. On one hand.....then on the other.....But-I did hate Romo when he was w/ Denver, but came to "respect" him when he played for us. He was still an uh, as.s, uh hole on the field. But hey, we've dealt w/ mis-fits before. It's what the Raider do!

Old 02-27-2005, 12:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Oakland will now have the greatest reciever of all time and the greatest showoff of all time. Players like him and Terrell Owens are the reason I dont watch much Pro sports anymore.

Dont get me wrong, there gifted players, but show off with your ability and not your mouth.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Trailblazer
Default More randy moss

Do yourself a favor and give up on the looserings and pick a new team to cheer for ya got thiryone more to choose from all with a better coach than Tice for gods sake. Or better yet wait until your new owner (maybe) fowler moves them to L.A.

Old 02-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Oakland will now have the greatest reciever of all time and the greatest showoff of all time. Players like him and Terrell Owens are the reason I dont watch much Pro sports anymore.

Dont get me wrong, there gifted players, but show off with your ability and not your mouth.
How did he become the greatest reciever of all time?? Show me some stats that confirm this.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRiderOakland will now have the greatest reciever of all time and the greatest showoff of all time. Players like him and Terrell Owens are the reason I dont watch much Pro sports anymore. Dont get me wrong, there gifted players, but show off with your ability and not your mouth.
How did he become the greatest reciever of all time?? Show me some stats that confirm this.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Through the first 7 seasons Moss has more yards than anyone reciever EVER. He is still a punk though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 02-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: LiveWeyer
Or better yet wait until your new owner (maybe) fowler moves them to L.A.

They have a lease on the metrodome through 2010 if I am not mistaken and if they break it, they have to pay some big penalty fines.

Also, I guess I just have viking pride and will be a vikes fan forever.

Old 02-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRiderOakland will now have the greatest reciever of all time and the greatest showoff of all time. Players like him and Terrell Owens are the reason I dont watch much Pro sports anymore. Dont get me wrong, there gifted players, but show off with your ability and not your mouth.
Through the first 7 seasons Moss has more yards than anyone reciever EVER. He is still a punk though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
Ok thats one stat, I'll give him that. Here is a plethera of info about recieving records. NFL recieving records (hint) Randy Moss is not the greatest ever.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A safe bet would be with Jerry Rice. IMO

Old 02-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default More randy moss

Don't think he would qualify as best receiver ever. Maybe best receiver with worst judgement.

Old 02-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Don't think he would qualify as best receiver ever. Maybe best receiver with worst judgement.
Lets be realistic guys...through his first 7 years he is easily one of the greatest recievers of all time. What happens in the next 7 years who knows. The Vikings should have got much much more on the trade.

Old 02-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Quad Patrol
Default More randy moss

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Lets be realistic guys...through his first 7 years he is easily one of the greatest recievers of all time. What happens in the next 7 years who knows. The Vikings should have got much much more on the trade.
I don't think some teams are willing to hold on to a talented, but trouble athlete. You don't need a Moss or Owens to win championships. Nowadays, team chemistry is more important, then individual stats. Look who's winning the championships, Patriots, Red Soxs, Pistons (ok, Detroit has one player[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) You had the Angels, DiamondBacks, these teams won championships by working together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not, by being a circus act everyday. Moss will fit in with Oakland and their attitude. It's the way they want to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, when was the last time they won it all? Couldn't do it with Jerry Rice or Tim Brown as their receivers. And, I think they are a couple of the Best Receivers of All-Time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Why would Moss make the difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] to win the big one? Look at Owens, what impact did he have on that team? Last 3 years, Eagles made it to the NFC Championship game, this year, they made it with out Owens (injured) and Won the game with him on the bench. If one player could make you win it all, then Owens would of won the Super Bowl when he played that game. Just my 2 cents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: More randy moss