mx vs atv unleashed demo disc

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mx vs atv unleashed demo disc

I got a demo disc from the mx vs atv stand at the THQ supercross event yesterday. I'm not sure if the will be giving them out at the other supercross events prior to the release of the game or if it was just here because rainbow studios is based out of phoenix. The demo is for ps2 and the gameplay is very similar to offroad fury 1&2 and mx unleashed. The graphics are great. It also has this new hill climb event which is pretty cool. Sorry I cant tell you if there are any real quads though because they only had thq and rainbow studios quads. Another feature the have was where you can add accessiores to you quad. the only option on the demo though was hand guards. One thing I noticed is that you fall off a lot easier, it is alot harder to land jumps without falling off. The only problem I have and I hope i'm wrong because this would suck. I think it might be strictly mx vs atv, not mx vs mx or atv vs atv. When I do the career mode I want to race other quads or motorcycles against other motorcycles. Sure it's fun to race against the other one but that should just be something to do on the side. Again I could be wrong and I hope I am, but the way the demo explained it on the back cover thats what it sounds like. Either way I will be getting this game because it will be anther good one.

Old 01-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Trailblazer

Do you know when the game comes out for xbox.

Old 01-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

they said early march or late feb

Old 01-17-2005, 04:13 AM
Trailblazer

I will be getting it for xbox as well, I only keep the ps2 for games that are only for ps2

Old 01-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Trailblazer

did you get to play the hill climbing game? is it any good?, does it have only the same make of dirt bikes or did they put kawa in there to and polaris? just a few questions i wanted to know

Old 01-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

There is still time to fix those things. Maybe the will do the mx vs ATV thing after they test a few things but still thats enough for me. Is going on Xbox so it is something i am looking foward. The falling off thing does not sound good it will decrease the fun factor but if they are reading this PLEASE dont drop the ball on this game i want to enjoy it so dont make any errors that would make the game really suck because I will never buy a game made by THQ ever again.