How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 12:08 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
food & tp
I remember every square! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you sound like an only child. lol.
well, one piece of info for ya. shoot them, or they wont learn nuttin( jk)sorry, could not resist.
let them ride whenever/whereever they want. ask them to ride it. beg them to ride it even. you might find happyness in watching the people who raised you with a big smile on there faces. once they get good at it, ask them to invest in one, so you can ride with them. just maybe, you could be responsible for a new beginning in your parents life!!! and when its all said and done, you and your family could start a new beginning in a great family event!

just some thoughts from a father

Old 02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Do you have any idea how many people in this world would have Killed to have their parents show a little interest in something they do? Man, what I would have given for a deal like that when I was a kid.... You don't know how lucky you are...

My advice, take your dad to the dealer and tell him to pick one out for himself. Take the initiative... you stand a 50/50 chance of success. Make him look at all the models, get him hooked on one... buy him a helmet while you are at it...

Old 02-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
once again i agree. alot of youngens don't appreciate their parents, and parents should be the authority figure not friends. BUT it was different in my house. now i am not saying my parents are the most horrible people but they did do some really crappy stuff that set me back finacially and emotionally but i am 23 now and i have a pretty firm grip on reality and i know that i will do things differently. also i might add that my rents were competely disrespectful to me when i was a teenager and even after moved out and got my own house. the only difference was that i didn't have to be respectful to them after i moved out if they didn't share the same respect for me.

I dont want to get to sounding like a shrink or something but your situation is very different, and I know more than one person (very well too) that have been thru similar experiences. There are many things that can lead a parent into the negative financial issues you mention, and when there bad enough reasons behind them some people can carry those scars for a real long time. I hope for your sake you are able to work out your feelings with yourself and maybe even with them because you dont want that baggage hurting you twenty years from now like some people have.

Respect is very different to different people and sometimes its expected, and other times earned, but dont let someone elses personal problems with having respect effect your ability to have respect for others (including those who are too messed up to return any) when that is what you know is right.

Anyhow this problem with "rents" goes way beyond respect for many and hopefully we see better teachers and nanies that are able to fill the gaps etc.

How did we get into this whole mess in the first place?

Old 02-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

Justin ive never seen your mom or dad on your quad, plus it sucks compared to mine anyways [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] your mom hates riding quads and your dad has his bike that can also woop your bike LoL,

me, my dad, ben, chase, mark, chad, and logan r meeting at the pits, or if the dnrs there were gonna meet at the old church on eby road, u and yur dad r welcome to come, call me, were leaving saturday at prolly 9am, prepare to go night riding!!!! hopefuly it will be snowin, RAPTORYFM660r said they closed spurgeon down, didnt believe it until brad said that 2, sucks, but those hills are dangerous, u should know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] anyways call me

pj

o, and im goin out wid yur x, berniece LOL

Old 02-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Range Rover

jus YELL keep the hell away from my bike that shood work i do it all the time
or you can jus
lock it up

Old 02-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

my dad boguht his own...

Old 02-09-2005, 04:27 AM
Pro Rider

find a guy that makes vinyl stickers and have one made up to put right on the tank where they can see it. It should say something like,"Every minute I am not riding this, I am riding the neighbors daughter. Love, Son." That should keep them off it.

Old 02-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
find a guy that makes vinyl stickers and have one made up to put right on the tank where they can see it. It should say something like,"Every minute I am not riding this, I am riding the neighbors daughter. Love, Son." That should keep them off it.
there we go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider

WyoBullRydr "That should keep them off it."

That is the understatment of the year........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How do u keep your parents off your quad!!!!!!!!