my friend is an idiot...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my friend is an idiot...

well, my friend works with me on our farm one day a week. well we were pulling plastic back off the top of the silo. to pull it back, you have to cut it all the way across the silo, so we used a knife. Well throughout this job wed occasionally have a rat come runnin out. near the end, a rat comes out starts runnin right by him. "holy ****, thats a big one"...i have to admit it was a big rat...

well he then proceeds to jump off the top of the silo (knife in hand) chasing the rat. lands fine and everything, starts chasing, and slips on a bank due to the fact its uneven snowy terrain. well after his fall, he loses the rat, and his hand flies up quick. when he fell he slit 2 fingers wide open with the knife, and almost a 3rd if it wasnt for the leather gloves... they were deep cuts. well his first words were "get me a band-aid". he went to emergency room and got 7 stitches... he still doesnt see why running on top of uneven terrain (snow-wet heavy snow) with a knife isnt the best of ideas... gloves may have saved his fingers...

hes fine now, and gets to work this weekend again...see if i can find him another rat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

Whats his obsession with rats. If he is that bad with rats just carry a pellet gun next time (i think americans call the B-B guns or someit like that).

Old 02-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

.....i agree

Old 02-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

Well, there are 2 things, pellet guns...which shoot out lead pellets, and BB guns which are little steel *****...yeah.

Ur friend is DUMB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But thanks for the laugh!

Old 02-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Tell him to stop chasing rats......he is running out of fingers...

Old 02-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 173 Likes on 171 Posts

I guess your friend isn't old enough to remeber the movie "Willard". (Fade to black, with the song "Ben" playing in the background)

Old 02-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

I stabbed myself on accident once, I had a $20,000 S-10 showtruck and had a car cover on it during winter and after winter I reached underneath it(a slammed to the pavement truck) with scissors facing my way and I was holding the tie down string with the other hand and when the string cut through the scissors went right into my left hands webbing between the thumb and the index finger. I had a few stickes and still have a scar in the shape of the scissor blade.

Old 02-11-2005, 06:30 AM
Pro Rider

When I played football, we had a guy on the "walking wounded" that was a knife fanatic. One afternoon in pratice, our tailback was complaining about his ankle tape causing his feet to go numb. Wonder-boy pulls out his trusty (read dull) knife and proclaims himself the savior. He starts hacking at the tape. As he's ~pulling~ the knife up through the tape, towards himself, the blade slips out of the tape. The force being applied to the tape carried the knife upward-into Doctor Wounded's forehead, an inch above his eye. When the blade hit his forehead, it folded over onto his thumb, and splayed it open too. 4 stiches in his forehead, three in his thumb. Stupid people do stupid things. Be a hero and take the knife away from the Rat Killer.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4xZuk
Be a hero and take the knife away from the Rat Killer.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
sad part is he missed the rat... rat mustve had a good laugh

Old 02-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Well, there are 2 things, pellet guns...which shoot out lead pellets, and BB guns which are little steel *****...yeah.Ur friend is DUMB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]But thanks for the laugh!
some of those pellet guns are pretty powerful. i've got two. Use them to kill rats or minc that go after our chickens.

Quick Reply: my friend is an idiot...