Hi Yall!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 11:48 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hi Yall!

Originally posted by: BlackStallion
hi, im new here and love quads, finally found a place to hang out, any1 here own horses????
new here huh?? Someone else here has a horse with the same name, what a coincidence........

Old 02-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Yall!

welcome to the forums...

no horses here just cows...110ish of those
8 goats, 3 rabbits, 3 dogs, and 4cats...

Old 02-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

We used to run a bunch of horses but ATVs have kinda taken over around here. The only one left is my old qtr horse. He's Poco Bueno bred and used to be fast as hell. Like the rest of us he's gettin on in years but he don't wanna admit to it. 18 yrs and still acting like a stallion! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

~HoundDog

Old 02-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

I posted something but it didnt show up? anyone know what happened to it? also, i have a few motorcross bikes, will i break any rules by putting them in my profile? and the Eiger is not mine, its my brothers, is that illegal to put in my profile? thanks for all the welcomes

Old 02-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

yea i know what u mean about being a stallion, one of our horses Andy gets alittle excited ( cough cough) when hes near our new girl, shes WAY to young for any of that yet, and im picking up a black claudse dale work horse thats only 4 years old soemtime next month, from seeing her she is going to be a nnice horse, we are soon going to have to build some more stalls around the barn lol

Old 02-15-2005, 10:13 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

Did you bring all your horses and toys with you when you moved from Indiana to Kentucky, in one day!!? Give it up all ready..............

Old 02-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

why are you so hateful? have i ever offended u in anyway? i do not think i have, so why be an a**? my brother lives in IN, i live in kentucky, i didnt move to IN to KN in one day, although i do own land in IN, is it because i had elberfeld on my thing yesterday, so what? in the space below i write says i have an Eiger, but thats my brothers, really to no offense to anyone but i love motocross bikes more than quads, my brother has just recently introduced me to quads within the last 4-5 months, i love restoring old bikes, and then tearing the hell out of them again, back to the subject, you need to be nicer to people, alot nicer, i know if i knew you personally i wouldnt ant to be around you at all, learn some respect for people, even if it is someone on the internet, and quit being so hateful

Old 02-17-2005, 10:26 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

Well lets see, you are 14 so you own nothing!! Your dad bought you a TT125 and a Z250. The Eiger is his and so is the Pred. You lied about owning a GasGas450 and finally owned up to it and now you're lying about being new here!! When you **** people off and call them stupid little names like a little kid you will be treated like one, especially by me. So be nice to you, I think not. You will get no respect from me or alot of other people on this forum because of your attitude and lies. Go back to being 7Quadsport7 and grow up. I know you'll come back saying "I'm not that guy" but it's pretty obvious. Try acting a little more mature and maybe someday people will respect you, and stop all the lies you're just not any good at it. Don't worry about knowing me personally, no friends I keep are liars. Not to mention the fact that I'm probably closer to your dads age then yours..........

Old 02-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

See, you go on with your beliefs,that shows how much you know, paul is my stepbrother, whether thats what you want to believe or not, my mother is his stepmother and his father is my stepfather, really you are the one acting 14, and i told you, my stepdad bought him an Eiger, and i own Ublehor & Sons tree service, paul works with me during the summer and he gets to ride my predator, although he can barely hang on while riding anyways, but dont be a jackas man, not everything you think is neccesarily true, i still hold by my statement

Old 02-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

some people here are disrespectful on the forums...ignoring them. Welcome to the forums.

We have 3 horses (I think) i am not in the horse scene..it is my sister and mom that are. We actaully own a national winning pony. Itsy Bitsy. And we use to own a stallion that produced like 4 or 5 national champs. scenics kit kat.

other then that we dont own anything except some dogs

Quick Reply: Hi Yall!