Hi Yall!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 11:31 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hi Yall!

If it is indeed true that you are who you say you are I apologize. May I suggest you change your description of your stuff because your stepbrother uses the same one(slight differences) and he is a little liar. Again I apologize if its true. I won't go into the whole scenario with Paul it's alot more than I care to post, but you get the gist of it. Trust me I'm not an a$$, disrespectful or rude, just defensive at times. Welcome to the forums.............

Old 02-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Yall!

whats up with all the horse stuff. i dont get it. ill take my quad. not that i hate horses but its not my thing. my sister however is way into it. way. we have 4 horses @ my grandparents property with 4 of their horses and 40+ cows. riding around dodging crap isnt fun. my sister spends more time cleaning, feeding, and taking care of her horses than she does riding them. we have had a lot of problems with them too. we got one and it was perfect. then the first time she rode it away from the owners she got bucked off and the horse went crazy. my dad got bucked off once or twice and my sister got bucked off again. that horse is traded now... for a horse that you have to beat up on to get it to walk. i dont get it but whatever. ill stick with motors, gas, brakes, throttles, and metal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i like falling off to be my own fault. i like to be in control of what im riding. i know that all horses are not like that but thats just my experience. not to mention horses taking up space, money, and time. i have to ride slow when my sister rides her horse so i dont spook it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] a couple days ago my sister was riding her horse on my small atv mx track. why ride there when there are 200 other acres! maybe she just wishes she had a quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. no offense to horses tho man. just my experience around here. welcome to the forums. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

Lets just say this much, I've never been stranded on the trail, unable to find my way home (lost), or stuck on a horse. Yeah its a little more maintenance but it has its advantages.

My sister has a few broken bones from horses and atvs both. I had a lot of bruises from horses, but then again I have bruises, scars and broken bones from atvs.

Welcome to the site. My family has a half dozen of our own horses and we board another 8 or so. Some quarters and arabs and some others I dont keep track of.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

i apoligize for my brother, i just did a search for predator in the polaris forum and found his post, WHO DOUGHTED ME??? i guess he was trying to get yall to think he owns the predator, and most of u are right, he can barely hold on

Old 02-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

HA HA, 7QS7 was full of it... I love it, its great. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

Originally posted by: maddog56
Lets just say this much, I've never been stranded on the trail, unable to find my way home (lost), or stuck on a horse. Yeah its a little more maintenance but it has its advantages.

My sister has a few broken bones from horses and atvs both. I had a lot of bruises from horses, but then again I have bruises, scars and broken bones from atvs.

Welcome to the site. My family has a half dozen of our own horses and we board another 8 or so. Some quarters and arabs and some others I dont keep track of.
well you do some more extreme things on an atv. wheelies, jumping, going fast, etc. that might explain some of it. i know what you mean tho. you do have a point.

Old 02-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default Hi Yall!

well allow me to reintroduce my self, my name is Jay Ubelhor, my friends call me Boomer, im 27 years old, and retired marine sniper, i love to restore things, im in school to be a mechanic, i have restored a military ww2 duss & half(spelling)?with a 7500lb winch on it, and a few motocross bikes also, and of course, ive owned a honda 250 3 wheeler, but i sold it, i love working with animals also, has anybody seen the woo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo commercials? people do stupid things? i got that song stuck in my head, o and i own ubelhor and sons tree service, thats my backup job, like hobby, and i dont live on a farm if thats what some of you think, i live on a ranch lol, well this is me, o and no wife, just girlfriend