Can people read?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005 | 03:43 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Can people read?

If you can.. Please read the rules. There's one that seems to be violated ALOT and I think it should be inforced a lil better than it is now..

1. No commercial Advertising. No posting of commercial web addresses, phone numbers or links in either forum messages, private forum messages or in the author's signature. No use of company names in forum author nicknames or any type of solicitation for commercial business or gain.
2. Classified Ads are not permitted in the forums. Please use
3. http://classifieds.atvconnection.com Duplicate Messages--please don't post the same message more than once and in multiple forums.
4. Posting of messages using all capital letters is considered impolite and should be avoided.
5 Offensive author icons are not permitted.
6 No posting of copyrighted material.
7 Posts should be ATV related.

Edited by ATV connection moderator

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
and I think it should be inforced a lil better than it is now..
That's your opinion and with that being said the ATV connection forums are the number one most hit site on the net with the largest member base so I would say the moderators for this site might be doing something correct.

Old 02-19-2005 | 04:37 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Can people read?

O K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2005 | 05:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

i agree. no more ppl typing in CAPS. i appreciate all the help and enforcement of the moderators and i know you guys cant fix e v e r y t h i n g.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2005 | 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

personal opinion but i dont think the caps thing really matters, i mean as long as its not intentinaly offensive then whats the hurt u know? but i see where your comming from, keep up the good work

Old 02-19-2005 | 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

alot is not a word.
also, it's enforced.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2005 | 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
personal opinion but i dont think the caps thing really matters, i mean as long as its not intentinaly offensive then whats the hurt u know? but i see where your comming from, keep up the good work
i agree 100% , the moderater do a great job in these fourms in my eyes , great job guys keep up the great work

Old 02-20-2005 | 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

Originally posted by: TrailBlazerguy250
Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
i agree 100% , the moderater do a great job in these fourms in my eyes , great job guys keep up the great work
its just internet ediquite (spelling). its not really that big of a deal. just kinda sticks out and technicaly it means you are yelling. i mean, why not type in regular? i do agree the moderators do a pretty good job around here.

Old 02-20-2005 | 02:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

*etiquette...use www.m-w.com if you are unsure of a word [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes i consider CAPS yelling or ordering harshly, which on these mellow forums should be almost completly unnecessary, and for the most part shouldn't be tolerated. Though i wish that was enforced more i am very pleased with the mods here. GJ guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2005 | 03:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

It would be even nicer if the moderators didn't need to moderate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, until the "stupid people gene pool" is depleted, we'll have to keep you guys around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Keep up the good work.

Old 02-20-2005 | 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Can people read?

so does that mean posting a web site for someone is a no,no

Quick Reply: Can people read?