SO SO BOARD

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SO SO BOARD

Man oh man her it is Sunday the sun is shinin, the birds a singin, and my Bike still broken. So depressed, so sad. All my freinds out ridin today and im at home with the wife and kid. Not that thats a good thing is just not my first choice for today. and I'm sure its not hers either lookin at my ugly mug but hey who am I to complain. It's not like the motors not in the shop, it's just not done yet. It kills me to have paid for it and not gottin it yet. Its the waitin game......du na du na du na na du na du na dut da na na na dut dut dut. Oh well what can ya do?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default SO SO BOARD

oh i know i been waiting a month for my motor , said the 1st week it was their it would be done , but 3 weeks later it still needs to have parts put on it and its not waiting on parts its having them acctualy do it ! and iam paying their $400 to do this , f that

Old 04-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default SO SO BOARD

I'm Holdin out hope for next weekend though

Old 04-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Trailblazer
Default SO SO BOARD

I can relate. After returning from Iraq I bought a new sportsman and I had it shipped to me here in Germany. It shipped at the end of March and it is not supposed to get here unitl june 3rd. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default SO SO BOARD

DAM yo sorry to hear that espeally after goin to War. Happy to see you still loook good. After some of the pics just be happy that your just waitin on your 4-wheeler and not your leg(IF by some chance you dont hve a leg I'm sorry). Oh and thanks for putin some perspctive in my day just what I needed.NOT LOL

Old 04-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default SO SO BOARD

No, I have all my fingers and toes still. I consider myself lucky after one tour to Afghanistan one tour to Kuwait and one tour to Iraq. Only five years till I retire!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2005, 11:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default SO SO BOARD

u spelt bored wrong in ur thread title[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] lol, ik what its like to be bored..i broke all the teeth off my front sprocket last fall and didnt get to ride my quad for 3 months because we never got around to ordering the new sprockets and chain...now that sucked![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]but its nice to have it again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]dont worry u'll quad will be back b4 u know it..just keep urself occupied with other things