who has download huevos 7 off of bearshare

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has download huevos 7 off of bearshare

Yeah we are shure thats what you ment............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (im on your side) (no one can read this but you cuz it's in thees little curves)

Old 06-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

i am serious i got it for my birthday along with other stuff

Old 06-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

(you forgogt to put it in thees little curves) (no one can understand what we are talking about cuz of them)
(i think bing is buyin a nickle bag of herb from ofc)

Old 06-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

I am not stupid

Old 06-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

Hozed i wish you wouldnt call me a bastard either.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
(you forgogt to put it in thees little curves) (no one can understand what we are talking about cuz of them)
You got it all wrong about the herb Fred . OFC doesn't distribute , .............. Duckmen does.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: hellyeh
Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
You got it all wrong about the herb Fred . OFC doesn't distribute , .............. Duckmen does.
Yeh and if he was, he would be steppin on my corner, and I dont put up with that chit!! This is my corner OFC, take a walk on home son, or else!! Either that or fire it up and pass that ****![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

For the record. OFC does not distribute or use Marijuana. however i wont condem ya if you do. Now punk *** dumass get off my corner so my ho's can get to workin and makin me some money..

OH YEAH.. I dont care if you wanna rob the pathetic hollywood liberals of they film money. no biggy. But dude seriously Buy the atv videos and stuff. I would also suggest checkin out "Attack of the Fiddies" by X factor video. its prettys sweet. I got mine free from the film crew / producers but its worth the buy. makes ya want a fiddy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
For the record. OFC does not distribute or use Marijuana. however i wont condem ya if you do. Now punk *** dumass get off my corner so my ho's can get to workin and makin me some money..

OH YEAH.. I dont care if you wanna rob the pathetic hollywood liberals of they film money. no biggy. But dude seriously Buy the atv videos and stuff. I would also suggest checkin out "Attack of the Fiddies" by X factor video. its prettys sweet. I got mine free from the film crew / producers but its worth the buy. makes ya want a fiddy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Awwight, I'll let you work this corner, but only for 40% share in profits! No less. Fred is gunna get rubbed out, talkin chit about the "big boys"! Better watch your 6 there Fred.

Buy the dam ATV movies guys, the money goes to a good cause. I dont care how you get your ****, just get it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Awwight, I'll let you work this corner, but only for 40% share in profits! No less. Fred is gunna get rubbed out, talkin chit about the "big boys"! Better watch your 6 there Fred.
Like dumass says fred. Watch the toes your step on.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dumass that be like 40cents a month for you. as the business has expenses. and we spend all the money. So you can have your cut of the profits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: who has download huevos 7 off of bearshare