R.I.P Kelly Chang

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R.I.P Kelly Chang

yeah seriously ally no hair or what ever. why dont YOU stick to pumping gas. i feel very sorry for his famil in these times

Old 06-24-2005, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Allynohairs
Ahhhh what the hell is the big deal....if it was suicide he diserved to die......he must have been a real winner if he killed himself..huh? You people act like it was your dad who died....just calm down
your pretty brave to say that someone deserves to die.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] come on dude. no one deserves to die. show some respect. things happen and sometimes ppl cant handle it. thats why its so unfortunate and makes it all the more sad. suicide is a long term solution to short term problems. KC is a very respectable rider that many look up to. im sure he was a great guy too. he will be missed. not only by us but by ones that he is close to.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
Ahhhh what the hell is the big deal....if it was suicide he diserved to die......he must have been a real winner if he killed himself..huh? You people act like it was your dad who died....just calm down
your pretty brave to say that someone deserves to die.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] come on dude. no one deserves to die. show some respect. things happen and sometimes ppl cant handle it. thats why its so unfortunate and makes it all the more sad. suicide is a long term solution to short term problems. KC is a very respectable rider that many look up to. im sure he was a great guy too. he will be missed. not only by us but by ones that he is close to.
What do you expect from a little kid from new york that rides a warrior. He has no clue about the real world. ***Edited by Forum Moderator***

Old 06-24-2005, 03:17 AM
Quad Patrol

i just dont understand you people sometimes.....
What's there not to understand? People are posting their condolences and one member of this forum personally knew that person. You come here being callous and disrespectful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] "IF" it was suicide, that's sad. Suicide is something that can effect everyone around them. It's a sickness that can be passed on from generation to generation. It isn't easily detected and is easily masked by alcohol and drugs. It effects way to many people in the world and especially teenagers.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:21 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

***Edited by Forum Moderator***
Thats no way to talk to a lady [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] you would be best to talk about something you know about... though thru your recent posts that wouldnt leave you anything to post about.

A sure way to become unpopular round these parts is to step on the ladies toes. Women whoe ride quads are few and far between... ones who visit forums even farther... ones who are as kewl as RC even farther...

you will learn there are times in life to keep your trap shut. Now is one of them. though your opinion may be valid nobody wants to hear it.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

I cleaned this up to "try" and keep it "ON TOPIC" Dan-ATVConnection Forum Moderator

Old 06-24-2005, 03:47 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Thats no way to talk to a lady [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] you would be best to talk about something you know about... though thru your recent posts that wouldnt leave you anything to post about.

A sure way to become unpopular round these parts is to step on the ladies toes. Women whoe ride quads are few and far between... ones who visit forums even farther... ones who are as kewl as RC even farther...

you will learn there are times in life to keep your trap shut. Now is one of them. though your opinion may be valid nobody wants to hear it.
Yeah you heartless little focker , show some respect and keep those types of comments to yourself !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:44 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You deserve a a$$ whippin you stupid piece of ****. You don't know **** about what your talking about, and my dad did die from suicide, there is more to it than just depression. Mentally things can go wrong with people that can not be controlled.

Don't talk unless have knowledge of something, especially in the "real" world cause believe me, that will get you put in the hospital in a hurry when you mess with peoples trajedies. Hitting home like that wouldn't bother me a bit making a trajedy out you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:57 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

You tell him OFC. Scary to think there is such heartless people out there. His parents must be so proud of him.

Old 06-24-2005, 01:06 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Allynohairs, if you can't have respect for the person that passed on, at least respect his family and friends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: R.I.P Kelly Chang