Non-"Supporting" Members Can't Buy & Sell?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005 | 01:22 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Non-"Supporting" Members Can't Buy & Sell?

Can anybody give me one good reason why everyone should not be allowed to have access the swap and shop or classifieds section of this forum? I really can't understand why it's exclusive to "supporting" members only.......

Old 06-24-2005 | 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Theres a link right on the bottom left of this page and it says "Classified Ads" thats where poor people go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005 | 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

Sure, I can tell you why.....

A bunch of forum members contacted us saying how much money the forums had saved them and that they had made a lot of friends here. They wanted to know how they could send us money to show their appreciation for the forums. Well, we're all about doing as much as we can for ATVers and we weren't about to just take their money. So we came up with the idea of giving them the hat, stickers, extra private message and photo space, along with some special forums only they could access. We figured that would be a way to thank them while they thanked us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There is more cool features and services planned that we'll be giving supporting members this year.

Two days ago we just installed a new Dell server and nothing but the forums run on it. We thought that all of you would appreciate the boost in speed. It cost us $3,000.00 for the server. The supporting members helped make it possible. They gave and we gave back....

Does that answer your question?

Old 06-24-2005 | 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

yes

Old 06-24-2005 | 01:23 PM
|
Pro Rider

Quite frankly, no it doesn't answer my question. Really not trying to be a smartass, but you more or less told me that I should feel bad for even questioning what we get as regular forum members. And thank you for pointing out the classifieds to me blindside, pretty stupid that I didn't just look around a little bit, but browsing through that section, it doesn't look like it receives nearly the attention that the forums get. I can see this will go nowhere as I posted this thread out of frustration so nevermind.