The 1000+ post club

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005 | 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default The 1000+ post club

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
Originally posted by: tyler711
Lol with all the hoing goin on now adays I think it's a more honorable title to be in the "1000-2000 posts" and "7000+ posts" groups?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ur climbin up there too tyler
unfortunately. lol

Old 10-10-2005 | 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

ooh baby now it's only 664 to go. Will I get a sweatshirt or a pin, anything. All I'm getting right now is a hot lap from my laptop. It does ease the frustration of not being able to ride though.

I'm back from the dead.

Old 10-10-2005 | 11:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
ooh baby now it's only 664 to go. Will I get a sweatshirt or a pin, anything. All I'm getting right now is a hot lap from my laptop. It does ease the frustration of not being able to ride though.

I'm back from the dead.
u can get a hat and a sticker if u have money to spare to become a supporting member

Old 10-10-2005 | 11:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Lol with all the hoing goin on now adays I think it's a more honorable title to be in the "1000-2000 posts" and "7000+ posts" groups?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ur climbin up there too tyler
unfortunately. lol
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 10-10-2005 | 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

I'm back from the dead.
u can get a hat and a sticker if u have money to spare to become a supporting member
LOL Yea, I was actually gonna do that just to help support part of a sport that I love, but man the way they got all pissed off over a little joke I'm not gonna do that. You pay then they get pissed at you and they can kick you off. Then all you have is some gear that you'd presumably burn if you got kicked off.

Old 10-10-2005 | 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

little joke? what did u even do

Old 10-11-2005 | 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Oh boy, you may not like this one 'cause it was in the Polaris forum LOL Keep in mind it was just a joke and I wanted people to get all worked up for a second before they realized it was a joke, then they'd laugh 'cause they'd realized it was a joke.

OK you know how whenever you type the word tough it's automatically turned into a Polaris link? Well, I pretended I messed with it and changed it to a Suzuki link. It was pretty obvious what I really did (If you don't know how I did it, I can't tell you- they don't want me to talk about it) I'll put it to you this way, it was only changed on my particular post. Man it must have gotten them real worked up 'cause someone reported me. Even when they e-mailed me all p/o'd they still thought I had actually changed something. When I explained what I really did, they were still mad.

Anyways, point is it was a completely harmless joke. And I think the only reason they were still pissed was that they were "sticking to their guns" and maybe a little embarrassed that they "fell for it"

It was pretty funny but didn't last that long. I didn't get to see people get mad, then let them know it was a joke. I don't have anything against Polaris- in fact I almost got a Predator instead of my z. It was just an easy one I couldn't resist.

Old 10-11-2005 | 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yea, the title of that post was "HA HA"
LOL

Old 10-11-2005 | 09:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Oh yea, the title of that post was "HA HA"
LOL
VERY ORIGINAL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005 | 09:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Oh boy, you may not like this one 'cause it was in the Polaris forum LOL Keep in mind it was just a joke and I wanted people to get all worked up for a second before they realized it was a joke, then they'd laugh 'cause they'd realized it was a joke.

OK you know how whenever you type the word tough it's automatically turned into a Polaris link? Well, I pretended I messed with it and changed it to a Suzuki link. It was pretty obvious what I really did (If you don't know how I did it, I can't tell you- they don't want me to talk about it) I'll put it to you this way, it was only changed on my particular post. Man it must have gotten them real worked up 'cause someone reported me. Even when they e-mailed me all p/o'd they still thought I had actually changed something. When I explained what I really did, they were still mad.

Anyways, point is it was a completely harmless joke. And I think the only reason they were still pissed was that they were "sticking to their guns" and maybe a little embarrassed that they "fell for it"

It was pretty funny but didn't last that long. I didn't get to see people get mad, then let them know it was a joke. I don't have anything against Polaris- in fact I almost got a Predator instead of my z. It was just an easy one I couldn't resist.
LMAO! THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i would of been like WTF???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] if i would of seen that thread

if u would of done that on another forum u would of been banned just like that, u should be thankful to be a part of this forum, the mods are cool and they give ya warnings if u do something insted of just canning ur @SS!

Quick Reply: The 1000+ post club