The 1000+ post club

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005 | 11:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The 1000+ post club

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
Oh I know I was joking but, at 200/month I'll only be at 4800 in 2 years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Guess I'll have to speed up.
i hit 5000 today, 200 a month is like a post a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL Yeah, in a 200 day month. We only have those like every other leap year.
oh yea, tryone is over 5000 posts, hes in the BIG leagues now, hes the post ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol

Old 10-16-2005 | 11:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garrett5462
Oh I know I was joking but, at 200/month I'll only be at 4800 in 2 years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Guess I'll have to speed up.
i hit 5000 today, 200 a month is like a post a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
oh yea, tryone is over 5000 posts, hes in the BIG leagues now, hes the post ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol
no i'm like the 5th post ho, u have to include MrDumas, OFC, M26, and like MWQ lol

i'm hoping to be in the top ten user listing by the end of the year tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

by law i prolly should becommon a supporting member[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005 | 09:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

THIS IS MY 3000th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 3500th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 3600th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 3700th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 3800th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 4000th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 4100th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 4900th POST BABY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 5000th POST BABY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 5100th POST BABY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
THIS IS MY 6000th POST BABY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005 | 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

no i'm like the 5th post ho, u have to include MrDumas, OFC, M26, and like MWQ lol

i'm hoping to be in the top ten user listing by the end of the year tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

by law i prolly should becommon a supporting member[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
yeah, you prolly cost them ten bucks a day!

Old 10-19-2005 | 09:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyler711

lol if it's based on posts per day then its about 18 bucks a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005 | 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

lol if it's based on posts per day then its about 18 bucks a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well assuming you have posted in all the Hoing threads, and hundreds of members are subscribed to these, every time you post, the connection has to find the bandwith to send thousands of emails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] lol

Old 10-19-2005 | 09:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well assuming you have posted in all the Hoing threads, and hundreds of members are subscribed to these, every time you post, the connection has to find the bandwith to send thousands of emails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] lol
then they shouldnt subscribe to all my threads i post in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005 | 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

then they shouldnt subscribe to all my threads i post in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Lol that should be a sticky in every forum:

NOTICE: To avoid an overfull mailbox, and possible discontinuation of service from your ISP for exceeding your bandwidth, DO NOT subscribe to any thread that XS has posted in!

Old 10-19-2005 | 10:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Lol that should be a sticky in every forum:

NOTICE: To avoid an overfull mailbox, and possible discontinuation of service from your ISP for exceeding your bandwidth, DO NOT subscribe to any thread that XS has posted in!
lol!

ur just halarious[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005 | 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

I'm going to bed. Goodnight, and stop posting! You're gonna get sick.

Quick Reply: The 1000+ post club