Who Are You

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2000 | 08:39 PM
Range Rover

(jblough) you said you ride at old strip mines and an old dump.Sounds like the places I ride but I live(and ride) in finleyville PA

Old 09-21-2000 | 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

My name is Wayne AKA FoxRunner. Im 19 and a college student at Kirkwood. Full time student and part time worker.
In the past I had a '90 LT160 and a '00 Warrior. I still have my '99 Wolverine and am waiting on my '01 Raptor. I have a '97 Lariat F-150 with a few bucks in performance mods too. And im proud to say I have worked for everything I have. I dont have a trailer but when I need one a friend of the family lends one. (nice guy) Oh and im single! How do you think I can afford stuff!! =-) j/k
Not many places to ride in Iowa but our family owns private property and with our neighbors land put together (have mutual agreements with them) we have about 500 acres or so. -NICE- trails mainly kept up by me and my brother. Other than that hey tell me where the trails are around here! LOL

Hobbies: Riding, Hunting, Fishing, Having FUN!

Old 09-22-2000 | 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

I'm Zorro, alias Don Diego De La Vega, I ride Tornado, my wonderful black horse....oops I did it again...I have some personality troubles

Joke's over.

I'm Julien Constans, 17, and live in Blainville since july. That's like 20 miles north of Montreal, Quebec. I've been in Montreal for a year now. Before, I lived in Pertuis, north of Marseille, France, where I used to ride my 80 then 125kx.
I study to become mechanic engineer (1st year), and still live with my cool parents.

My machine is a 98 banshee, with pipes and silencers that make too much noise, and that's it for now. I'm planning to add a twist throttle (former MX rider), aluminium rear rack, front bumper and nerf bars. I forgot to mention that I have Bearclaw tires (it helps in the mud).
Other toys are a '97 Skidoo 440 Mxz snowmobile and a '93 Yamaha VMax4 750, and my bicycle, a Vario (ahah! don't know what it is? it's a french brand that make good bikes), that has Hutchinson Coyote tires, Hope Hydraulic disc brakes (front & rear), mounted on Hope titanium hubs, Go fast handlebar, Flite titanium saddle, titanium pedal axle, forged aluminium pedal...(the part that links the axle to the pedals, and that support the sprockets), Rock Shox DH (old generation) front fork with Rock Shox Deluxe rear shock. Perfect bike.
My dad is planning to buy a 500 sportsman (independent rear wheels)

Our towing car is a '97 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana (soon to be changed for a Toyota Tundra) or (only if the montana doesn't work) a '94 chrysler intrepid. We usually pull a 4'x8' trailer (for the banshee) or a double snowmobile open trailer. The montana has a hard time pulling that in snow!

I ride on the trails that are at the end of my 2street (500 m), and I'm looking to find someone that rides in my area, caus' I fear to get stuck in the numerous mud holes...

I LOVE QUEBEC, IT'S THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!
Not too hot on the summer, cold and tons of snow during winter, I love this place.

Old 09-22-2000 | 08:34 PM
Trailblazer

Gosh, all you young riders out there! Actually, only noticed one person older than I.

Jim Manner from Panaca, NV. Age 58. Only been riding 3 years, but it's a great hobby here where 98.6% of the county is "public domain" Plenty of springs and old mines to locate while dodging range cows and wild horses. It's rare to see another human during a day's ride.

98 Foreman ES
00 Foreman ES
01 Rubicon

Old 09-23-2000 | 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hi. I am Jerome Bruha, friends call me Jerry. Ride a 400Xplorer most of the time, a Honda 300EX the rest. Usually my wife takes the 400. She likes the auto & enjoys passing me whenever she wants. Just turned 30, no kids yet, but keeping in practice We own, live on, run a farm , hence the farmr name. Have a little corn, a few cows, and some hogs. Also do a little (very little) welding & fix it stuff in the shop. Not enough to make any money at it, but enough to buy some nice toys, I mean tools. Ride mostly on land we own/rent or on a friends/neighbors, depending on whoever wants to 'host' the ride (who is willing to cook).
Know a little about atvs, but far from an expert.
If you have any pig questions, however...I'm your guy!
Farmr

Old 09-23-2000 | 10:32 PM
Range Rover

Name: Peter Coppola

ATV chat name: FMFBlaster1586

Quads of my past: '83 Honda CR60, '97 LT80, and '95 Yamaha Blaster.

Mods: FMF fatty, DG sil., Holeshot r, fast trekker f, Hydro brakes, Ceet seat, Moose skid, Maier plastic, DG nerfs, MSR clutch lever, Renthals w/ MSR grips, and dad has timberwolf.

Future truck and trailer: 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Flowmaster ex. 6 inch lift, Push bar, huge tires and a 10 by 12 trailer

I like to ride on hard terrain or little muddy but not too much.

ride areas: Northern PA and Jersey, Jack Frost Traxx, PA trails.

expierence: started in third grade on a fast CR60 and moved up to my first quad a lt80. always wanted to race but no time.

Old 09-24-2000 | 11:53 AM
Range Rover

Name: Allen Van Vleit
ATV chat name: Sandmanlt250r
Live in: Parma, Idaho
Job: Herdsman on a Dairy, a.k.a tit puller! lol
Rode since I was 3, raced 2 years
Quads of my past: mid 80's ATC 70, 85 lt-250r, 86 lt-250r, 88 lt-250r(My baby)

Mods: List on Bottom of Page

Truck and trailer: '99 Ranger x-cab stepside with a Billit grill, clear corners, Limo tint, 8x12 trailer painted for the dairy, John Deere green!!!!!

I like to ride all terain!

ride areas: Sand Hill, Stake park, soon to be St. Anthony's dunes

Old 09-25-2000 | 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Hello fellow off roaders
My name is Don Grimes and I live in Fullerton Cal.and my wifes name is Kelly.I ride a Bombardier ds650 my wife rides a 400 ex and my daughter Jaime rides a Mojave 250.Our favorite place to ride is Ocotillo wells although we ride all over Cal.,Arizona,and Utah.We have a 30 ft weekend warrior and tow it with a 1987 f250 4by4 with a 460. Good luck to all and may god bless
Bearman

Old 09-25-2000 | 02:03 AM
Range Rover

Hi all!

Jason Ponder
Married, 1-3 y.o. girl

1996 Banshee..

My Yamahauler is an 89 Dodge ramcharger. Old!

I ride where ever I get a chance. Trails, tracks some, and wanna get on dunes as soon as possible.

It's my first ride!

Old 09-25-2000 | 08:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

My name is Wally Emley, I have an 97 300 ex slightly modified plan on getting a 400 ex next year, been riding quad's & dirt bikes for over 10 years , my atv hauler is a beat up ole s10 I live in northern Indiana like to ride in the woods the best, I have a friend that races all the nat's and have benn going to them for 6 years and definatly seen this sport grow. and thats all I got to say about that.