Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fIGHT BACK AGAINST RISING GAS PRICES

(ooops I goofed)

Old 08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Lets all try and set a week and do it, at least our small part will do some good.

I really dont see how i could hurt them any other way.

And.......this might come back and hurt us, but look at what its doing right now anyways, its already hurting us.

I unfortunately have no other choice, i drive 30 miles to work one way each day. 60 total, plus some give or take. So i cant very well ride a bike to work and back, my fat azz would lookm like lanse armstrong after a week. Theyve got us all bent right over grasping our ankles, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^My bad...... Bush gets me all fired up though....
I as well have to drive 30miles to work and i drive 65 miles per hour getting 22 mpg in my f-250 diseal. I hate these gas prices, it makes me sick.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MURDR
^^^My bad...... Bush gets me all fired up though....
I as well have to drive 30miles to work and i drive 65 miles per hour getting 22 mpg in my f-250 diseal. I hate these gas prices, it makes me sick.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I agree...I have to resort to my wifes 94 geo metro.......

Old 08-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

You have a point and the right to be upset. Most americans don't see the 'war' as smoke and mirrors.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

The don't buy gas for a day is a good concept, but won't work. The drop in sales for that day will be offset by the spike of sales the day before and day after. Already trying to fill up just once a week. We use gas credit cards, but pay them off monthly so there's no fee. It's going to get to the point where the gas staion is where people will get robbed more (not just by the stations), you'll carry more money to fill up, easy target, most stations are situated so it's easy in and easy out. Got the gas card statement in the other day and told my wife, "When did this start to become more than the mortgage payment?" The hydrogen cars actually cost more to produce the batteries than to refine the gas now. Hopefully that will be worked out down the road. I wouldn't mind the 55 mph coming back. My RV was built in '84 when that was the speed limit. Have to do 65 on the highway to keep from causing an accident. Doing 50, I could probably get up to 10 mpg. Best thing to do is like stated before, cut back on some stuff you really don't need. I'll feel a lot better after I've won the lottery.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Range Rover

i know bush has been a reall 8===D latly but the war thing is not really his fault wouldnt u still want to haev revenge on wat those idots over in the middle east did to use and cuase we want them to suffer like we did. and now they drive up gas prices.. dip *****

Old 08-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Trailblazer

U people doggin on bush are real morons you know. IF it werent for u damn liberals we wouldnt be doin war cause it would of been over a long time ago, and when they didnt want to sell oil to us we would take it from them, u got to realize we are the united states of america and we are strong enough to take out any country we wanted too. But no u damn liberals are to much of a pu§§y to do any thing like that.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer

you can drive at 55 mph ohh yea definatly if u want the finger for goin 2 slow lmfaoo...lol thats 2 slow

Old 08-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

id say every one convert their car to run on used friing oil or cow poo!

lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: fIGHT BACK AGAINST RISING GAS PRICES