NIRVANA ANYONE?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

I wonder why david groul(fmr nirvana drumer)never talkes about kurt,it would be an honor to have worked with such a musical genius?!

Old 08-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

Originally posted by: DirtRyder420
imagine were music would be if Kurt was still alive .. id like to think there wouldnt be any of this "pop rock" hobastank,coldplay, bu11sh!t .. i listen to more nirvana, guns n roses, OLD! mitalica then ever b,cuz i cant stand 90% of the crap that is out now ...its way to fruity for me .. even greenday went and got all political they used to be one of my favorites, now they are pole smokers also
The metal poser bands out today running right on the formula reminds me of the hair bands of the mid 80's which Nirvana extinguished in one fell swoop.

I don't think Kurt Kabang had much other songwriting left in him, the pain and anguish thing only lasts a couple of albums, but he sure changed the base of modern music and most importantly made all the music industry suits look like the idiots they are.

Old 08-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Trailblazer
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

Has anyone ever been out to galmis?or dove springs?ds kinda sucks cause its mostly dirt!

Old 08-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

Courtney is sueing Dave right now!

Old 08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

FOR WHAT?

Old 08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Range Rover
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

If you read some the info my justiceforkurt.com most people would see that it would next to impossible for kurt to "inject himself" put away the needle and lift the shotgun to pull trigger.With the said amout of drugs in his system he would probaly not even gotten the needle out of his arm.And if anyone here has read the "suicide note" then they know most of it doesn`t even talk about him killing himself only a few lines that doesn`t even look like he wrote.Also the room Kurt was found dead in was the only room Tom Grant the PI courtney hired was not told about.

In my opion Courtney killed him.And if want to you think he killed him self watch the espisode of Unsolved Mysteries where they talk about kurt of vist justiceforkurt.com or read one of the books that have been writen and most of you will also think he was murded.

Old 08-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Range Rover
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

Anyone have Napster now, i've got some nice Nirvana bootleg vids and songs from there long time ago when it was free.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

yes she did kill him...great band.....1 of my favorites

Old 08-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default NIRVANA ANYONE?

I would have killed myself to it that mouthy hag was my old lady.

Besides the music that Nirvana gave us, the biggest gift they gave us is they shed light on the Seattle music scene which allowed bands like Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Screaming Trees and Mudhoney to get recognized and to influence future bands. Unfortunately, corporate rock has taken the Green Day formula and added mascara and multiple piercing and flooded the market with JUNK.
To bad most of you guys didn't get to experience that stuff firsthand. I saw Nirvana at the Metro in Chicago with a few hundred people before they broke. GREAT show. Saw Pearl Jam before they broke, EVEN BETTER.

I must admit my guilt on one issue. There are Sum41 songs that I like. Thought I'd throw that in.