best prank

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

Originally posted by: alwaysAz400rider
last night i put a packet of ketchup in the same friends soda and we left mcdonalds we went our separate ways so i didnt get to see him drink it or his reaction but i am gonna find out tomorrow.
tomorow was awhile ago buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

watch that show homewreckers on mtv. that guy tells you hw to do some great pranks.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Old 11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

THAT is the single nastiest thing I've ever heard of man!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
One time, me and this girl were in the middle of a break up. I took her toothbrush and cleaned the sweat and fart saturated lint outta my @sscrack then pissed on it!! Gotta keep that one kinda quiet though, we got back together and eventually got married!! She still doesn't know, and never will. As soon as we started getting along again, I bought new toothbrushes. We were still living together the whole time, I didn't want her trying to kiss me with that mouth!
Imagine if she did find out...Now that hasta suck....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Ginnis
THAT is the single nastiest thing I've ever heard of man!
I wouldn't even think of something like that....

Old 11-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

One time, me and this girl were in the middle of a break up. I took her toothbrush and cleaned the sweat and fart saturated lint outta my @sscrack then pissed on it!! Gotta keep that one kinda quiet though, we got back together and eventually got married!! She still doesn't know, and never will. As soon as we started getting along again, I bought new toothbrushes. We were still living together the whole time, I didn't want her trying to kiss me with that mouth!
You better hope your wife doesn't come down with a sudden interest in wheelers and visit this site!

Old 11-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: tyler711
You better hope your wife doesn't come down with a sudden interest in wheelers and visit this site!
Yea, no kidding... you must have really hated her to do something like that.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Yeah, she had pissed me off. But I hadn't really planned it or anything, just did it on a whim.

Old 11-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Trailblazer
Default best prank

I am in the military. We had an old Master Sergeant who was issued a pager for the first time. He didn't know how to use it. We told him, when it beeps, call the number on the screen because someone is trying to reach you. We paged him and put his own pager # in. So he kept calling the # and paged himself all day.

I was in the Desert last year. To go to the chow hall, you have to wear your hat. We put black shoe polish in the rim of some guy's hat. When he got to the chow hall, he took off his hat and had a thick black line across his forehead. No one in the chow hall said anything. He had that line on his head until the Captain saw it at shift change. It was hilarious.

Quick Reply: best prank