best prank

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

Originally posted by: garrett5462
Originally posted by: Raptorx44
Also turning your buddies fuel off through out the day of riding.
ive done that. Ive also hidden quads, and pulled out spark plug wires, and put a paper bag full of dog **** in my neibors work cub van and he found it three weeks later under all his tools.

But! ive got a classic, u go to the cookie jar ok, and then u take out an oreo, alright, u with me, and then u take out all the creme and put some toothpaste in it and out it back in the jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, lol lol lol lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
i so have to try

Old 08-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

[quote]
Originally posted by: Storj
Originally posted by: dunbarr
Originally posted by: Raptorx44
A good one is to scream and swerve when your buddies are asleep in the car.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] favorite prank to do when im in the car
but your only 15
read slowly

Old 08-19-2005, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: emeraldisleatv
Originally posted by: Trasher
A couple buddys and I put of friends trials bike about 20 feet up in a tree while he was sleeping. You should have seen his face in the morning when we were all getting ready to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now thats funny. Would have loved to been there!! LOL!!
It was a great joke. You have to find someone with a light bike like that. don't try it with a XR650 or something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

i like to do this prank a lot:

i call up one of my buddy's that live near me and tell them to come over. then i take out my paintball gun and hide in the bushes..... except i dont use paintballs. and then wen my friend walks up my driveway i start shooting and he gets scared as hell and drops dont on the ground screaming stp! dont shoot me! please! ha its pretty funny to watch. i gotta get a camera next time.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i like to do this prank a lot:

i call up one of my buddy's that live near me and tell them to come over. then i take out my paintball gun and hide in the bushes..... except i dont use paintballs. and then wen my friend walks up my driveway i start shooting and he gets scared as hell and drops dont on the ground screaming stp! dont shoot me! please! ha its pretty funny to watch. i gotta get a camera next time.
i gotta try

Old 08-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

i also like to split oreos in half... lick them.... and stick them onto peoples doors. its funny to watch them try to clean it off. it leaves white circles on their doors for weeks, haha.

Old 08-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i also like to split oreos in half... lick them.... and stick them onto peoples doors. its funny to watch them try to clean it off. it leaves white circles on their doors for weeks, haha.
lmao...where do u think of these

Old 08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
vj
Range Rover
Default best prank

put like siran (spelling?) wrap across the toilet under the seat. after a late night of partying throw your roomates or buddies sleeping bags and pillows in the freezer slighty soaked with water. fishing line across the stairs, that gets dangerous sometimes. haha

Old 08-19-2005, 05:27 PM
vj
Range Rover
Default best prank

haha got some more, the first guy to pass out at a party we would strip them down and either tape or tie them under a table or on the wall.(classic) and the hand in warm water so they **** their pants.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

well one time this a$$ hole kept parking in my dads spot ( live in an appt ) so i surran wrapped his whole car and wrote with sharpie DONT PARK HERE. we had to use hella surran wrap but it took him like a half hour to unwrap his car. he never parked there again

or this other time i went to tahoe with my pops and his four buddies, pops got drunk and passed out so we put him in our car and two of us sat in it and the other guys pushed it in circles ( ground was icy) then when it was spinning on its own we started screaming at the top of our lungs. he woke up scared sh!tless. it was pretty funny. got this from Out Cold, great movie.

another one, but who ever you do it to has to be drunk off there as$, usually best when comming home from bar/club, stop at a gas station and tell who your with to give you some money for gas. get some gas if you need to or just go in the station and buy sumthin, then leave and stop at another gas station like 5 min down the road and do it again. it dont always work but ive muched 20+ bucks off of buddies doin this. my record is four gas stations then they started to catch on or run outta money.

ive gotta remmembver sum more

Quick Reply: best prank