best prank

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

Originally posted by: tyler711
Excuse me... yo..y..I believe you have my stapler?
Yeah, we're going to have to move you again.... to the basement.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: counterpunch
Excuse me... yo..y..I believe you have my stapler?
Yeah, we're going to have to move you again.... to the basement.
Haha dude I have an awesome Milton voice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and I memorized his whole monologue about the squrrrels and the moving of the desk and whatnot when hes on the phone with Peter.

And I looked at the captions, Milton says "... and I could see the squirrels, and they were <u>married</u>". I love the little words in that movie that you catch after a few times that make it so funny!

Old 11-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Have you seen Bubble Boy, not Boy in the Plastic Bubble, Bubble Boy. It's HILARIOUS!!!! I love it.
i like when the indian dude hits the cow!!! LMFAO!

then the semi truck! lmao again!

or from dude weres my car, dady,i want that! me too son! omg that was so freaking funny!

um, the mailman from funnyfarm realy cracked me up.

or my favorit show af all time ( on at 7pm eastern time mon-fri on bbcamerica) bennie HILL!
that dude is one horny old man! he dead now but i still love the show!

or in the paris hilton movi.... oops, thats wasent what i ment, aaaaaa, anyone want hot chocolat?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Hey! Guys, I gots the best prank ever. Take someones thread and start talking about something completely different.... like funny movies....

Old 11-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
Hey! Guys, I gots the best prank ever. Take someones thread and start talking about something completely different.... like funny movies....
Dude, that would be awesome!!

Old 11-19-2005, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Dude, that would be awesome!!
Ya, we should totally do it sometime.....

Old 11-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

I've got another trailer one:
Me and my brother had our quads on a sled trailer. We disconnected it from the truck and had the toungue sitting on the ground. We were both sitting on our quads getting ready to just drive them off the front. My brother pulled one of those wheelies from a stand still off the front of the trailer. I let mine warm up a bit and went to do the same. It wheelied, but instead of my quad jumping off the front it stayed in the same spot and shot the trailer back !! My brother was back there picking up the ratchet straps and the trailer hit him in the side of the leg and bumped him back a couple feet. It was hilarious. He said "What the hell are you doing you donkey?" in one of those laughing-but-obviously-in-a-minor-bit-of-pain tones.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

kinda what you guys did with this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]....

Old 11-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Or what about the classic prank of ordering a 40 inch LCD TV, waiting a MONTH for UPS to ship it, then get it, carry it upstairs, turn it on to find UPS has SHATTERED the screen?!?! That was a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 11-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Or what about the classic prank of ordering a 40 inch LCD TV, waiting a MONTH for UPS to ship it, then get it, carry it upstairs, turn it on to find UPS has SHATTERED the screen?!?! That was a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
that sucks.

Quick Reply: best prank