best prank

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

Originally posted by: dunbarr
What is the best prank you pulled on someone?
After the high school cross country running teams did their pre-race walk through of the course, my buddies and I switched all the sighs around, covered up the real course and cleared a path to nowhere with the signs pointing the way. We thought it was hillarious watching all the runners go running into the middle of a swamp.

Somehow they figured out who did it ........spent some time in detention.........it was worth it.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i like to do this prank a lot:

i call up one of my buddy's that live near me and tell them to come over. then i take out my paintball gun and hide in the bushes..... except i dont use paintballs. and then wen my friend walks up my driveway i start shooting and he gets scared as hell and drops dont on the ground screaming stp! dont shoot me! please! ha its pretty funny to watch. i gotta get a camera next time.
i gotta try
me 2, definitely.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: garrett5462
i like to do this prank a lot:

i call up one of my buddy's that live near me and tell them to come over. then i take out my paintball gun and hide in the bushes..... except i dont use paintballs. and then wen my friend walks up my driveway i start shooting and he gets scared as hell and drops dont on the ground screaming stp! dont shoot me! please! ha its pretty funny to watch. i gotta get a camera next time.
i gotta try
me 2, definitely.
yes, i got that one pretty bad once. i was at my friends house, and we went to his room, he grabbed his gun, and filled it up and said we were going out to shot in the swamp, adn he lives on a side road, and we got to his drive way and he said dont move or ill shoot, so i just high tailed it out of there. ran through his neibors lawn while he was shooting, and them i ran into his room through the back, and i got mygun which was there and we got into a firefight in the middle of his little street, and his neibor saw us and dialed 911 thinking we were having like a gang fight. that was a funny night, the cops didnt like it much but we had a ball.

Old 08-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

whaen you take a house for sale sign and put it on your friends lawn only if you have gotten a open house sign that would be good. or put ur friends truck in the paper with a really good price and put his phone # in the ad. that will **** him off how many phone calls he gets

Old 08-20-2005, 01:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: ozarkmaster
whaen you take a house for sale sign and put it on your friends lawn only if you have gotten a open house sign that would be good. or put ur friends truck in the paper with a really good price and put his phone # in the ad. that will **** him off how many phone calls he gets
omgosh that would be so mean but cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

My personal favorite which I use all the time cause its harmless but funny, is to use a rubberband and tie it around the long washing nozzle thing on sinks....and face it towards where ya stand, so that when ur friends/family turn the water on, they get soaked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

when my friend was asleep in class me and 2 other guys were sitting around him and i had electrical tape in my binder so i decided to tape his legs to the legs of his chair so me and my other friends were sitting there laughing then my friend that was sleeping woke up and we started talking abit and the teacher started to get mad (because people were doing presentations in the front of the class and we were talkin) then she yelled and told my friend to move to the front of the room so he stood up fast and fell over and his chair flung back and his desk fell on top of him so everyone started laughing and well he couldn't get back up cause we finished 2 rolls of electrical tape but then the teacher found out and we had detention for a month allwell it was worth it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Range Rover
Default best prank

theres this kid with a ttr 125 with a key ignition,and i took his key and "threw it in the woods",haha,actually,i didnt throw it in the woods,i made it seem like i did and i threw it to my friend. he went looking for an hour and a half for it and we all "left" hahaha we just went down the trail like 150 yds.we could hear crying from there. after that we felt bad and gave him his key back.haha,its more mean than a prank,but it was funny.

Old 08-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

i also like to split oreos in half... lick them.... and stick them onto peoples doors. its funny to watch them try to clean it off. it leaves white circles on their doors for weeks, haha.
lmao...where do u think of these
wat can i say.... me and my friends get bored. we were eating oreos one day and i smacked my friend in the face with one and it stuck to his face so we got the brilliant idea of sticking it on someones door, lol.

Old 08-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

i also like to split oreos in half... lick them.... and stick them onto peoples doors. its funny to watch them try to clean it off. it leaves white circles on their doors for weeks, haha.
lmao...where do u think of these
wat can i say.... me and my friends get bored. we were eating oreos one day and i smacked my friend in the face with one and it stuck to his face so we got the brilliant idea of sticking it on someones door, lol.
lmao!!!!

Quick Reply: best prank