Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005 | 04:58 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Default Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Originally posted by: maddog56
Yes they are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Maddog, I didn't know your was a foo foo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:00 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

lol! I'm a sorry sob! Keep up with the spinning maddog! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: motox26
Maddog, I didn't know your was a foo foo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL

Maddog is a foo foo? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did he prove it to you with his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:06 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: MrDumass

Maddog is a foo foo? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did he prove it to you with his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You mean he doesn't even pucker up when he goes to the proctologist? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Hey Maddog, your boyfriend's doing allright?
Yes they are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WOAH WOAH WOAH. WTF is goin on round here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: MrDumass

You mean he doesn't even pucker up when he goes to the proctologist? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

His lips maybe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:28 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Heeyyy! You fockers spun my thread![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I just realized this was my thread. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:39 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Heeyyy! You fockers spun my thread![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I just realized this was my thread. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You ever highlight your hair? I went to lunch with an old friend (married for like 10 years with 2 kids). Great guy but I'm a little self conscoius sitting accross from someone that highlights his hair. What the hell is wrong with being a man's man nowdays? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

You ever highlight your hair? I went to lunch with an old friend (married for like 10 years with 2 kids). Great guy but I'm a little self conscoius sitting accross from someone that highlights his hair. What the hell is wrong with being a man's man nowdays? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

NO! Why would I highlight my hair?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Only reason I can think of is to hide grey hairs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

My wife wants me to dye mine. It's getting pretty grey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is fuel prices affecting your riding?