Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005 | 09:46 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
That is pretty G@Y M26. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cmon admit it, you shave your chest and legs too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

-I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (Head hanging in shame) But then again if it gets me laid...Hmmm The girls like it! Fock you guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I do trim my ***** tho![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This thread definately been spun, and we spun a spinner![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....Me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
A good arguement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WTFTMI [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yes it has. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 04:05 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
That is pretty G@Y M26. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cmon admit it, you shave your chest and legs too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

-I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (Head hanging in shame) But then again if it gets me laid...Hmmm The girls like it! Fock you guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

-That is g@y, no shaving what so ever. I don't even know to many girls that like that. I do trim my ***** tho![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This thread has definately been spun, and we spun a spinner![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....Me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
In my college days, many of the guys on the cross county team would save thier legs thinking it would cut down on the wind resistance. I was not one of those homosexuals...

I think every man trims their *****. Chicks dig it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 04:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Catterman
I do trim my ***** tho![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
In my college days, many of the guys on the cross county team would save thier legs thinking it would cut down on the wind resistance. I was not one of those homosexuals...

I think every man trims their *****. Chicks dig it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO C.. Yeah swimmers, Bicyclers. whatever they all think shaving is the ticket. I just think there G@y and the sport is an excuse [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I would say allot of the young men these days groom they equipment. I mean hell if you expect the ladies to groom their box up then aint it a double standard if you got some old growth jungle

Old 09-02-2005 | 05:05 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Catterman
I do trim my ***** tho![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LMAO C.. Yeah swimmers, Bicyclers. whatever they all think shaving is the ticket. I just think there G@y and the sport is an excuse [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I would say allot of the young men these days groom they equipment. I mean hell if you expect the ladies to groom their box up then aint it a double standard if you got some old growth jungle
Used to shave my ankle to get it taped up for football. Man did that look retarded. But it hurt like h@ll pulling the tape off if I didn't.

Had two screws in my ankle that I busted in a game and the trainer wouldn't give me a real friggin brace. Makes me mad just thinking about it. Never regretted quitting and getting a job.

Old 09-02-2005 | 05:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Used to shave my ankle to get it taped up for football. Man did that look retarded. But it hurt like h@ll pulling the tape off if I didn't.

Had two screws in my ankle that I busted in a game and the trainer wouldn't give me a real friggin brace. Makes me mad just thinking about it. Never regretted quitting and getting a job.
Thats texas football for ya.. pretty ridiculous how serious it is... I was watchin that one football show where dawson creek boy is the bench riding QB for the cyotes and he is datin the Starting QB's lil sister. She was a hotty.

Old 09-02-2005 | 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Thats texas football for ya.. pretty ridiculous how serious it is... I was watchin that one football show where dawson creek boy is the bench riding QB for the cyotes and he is datin the Starting QB's lil sister. She was a hotty.
Varsity Blues- Good Movie. That James Van Derbeek dude. Dare was some hot kitty cats in that movie![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]