Well..............

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005 | 02:33 PM
|
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.
Default Well..............

..............if you are heading out to pismo this weekend then i officially have to hate you, i am sorry. I may forgive you when i finally get to go. Good luck with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Why are'nt you going lil lady?

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:11 PM
Royalty Rider

I know you dont hate me. Im the one that tried the hardest to get you extra tickets! You are allowed to dislike everyone but me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

"You cant always get what you wannntttttt, no you cant always get what you wannnttt!!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:29 PM
|
This chick Rocks!

Well everything happens for a reason, One of the sensors went out on the truck so it is at the shop right now and I doubt we will get it back till next Tuesday. So its not really that I hate anyone (especially not DancingQueen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) Its more like I am freakin jealous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But oh well I will live, I think.
Thanks so much DQ for trying to get me those tickets, I totally appreciate it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:29 PM
|
This chick Rocks!

Originally posted by: MrDumass
"You cant always get what you wannntttttt, no you cant always get what you wannnttt!!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Do you know who you are talking too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:31 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

lol! Dumass, she has prolly never listened to the Stones in her life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
Do you know who you are talking too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah thats why I thought it was sooo funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Being that this is prolly the first time you havn't got what you want. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:46 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Yeah thats why I thought it was sooo funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Being that this is prolly the first time you havn't got what you want. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Becareful Dumass, she may be all over you in a Jumpin' Jack Flash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 03:56 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

Becareful Dumass, she may be all over you in a Jumpin' Jack Flash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I doubt it, she isnt the manly man type. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] j/p