Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mt dew!

lol ill pass on that one

Old 09-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

well my health teacher lost his left ******** so wat does he kno about sperm? haha. i knew i shouldnt have beleived him.

(wen my health teacher was in college he tried to jump a fence and got his jewels caught and it ripped out his left testy)

Old 09-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

Originally posted by: MnFriesen
If you drink mountain dew...the bottles have codes under them. If you dont use them, would you please send me the codes?? I would be greatfully appreciative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
sry chris..found out the ones at my school are just reg caps and dont have the codes...

Old 09-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Royalty Rider
Default Mt dew!

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
well my health teacher lost his left ******** so wat does he kno about sperm? haha. i knew i shouldnt have beleived him.

(wen my health teacher was in college he tried to jump a fence and got his jewels caught and it ripped out his left testy)
Why would you teacher share this information with you????? LOL....

and the moral of the story is kids, dont try to jump fences...

Old 09-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

No the moral is if you get in a fight, Kick em in the nads and run

Old 09-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

Why would you teacher share this information with you????? LOL....

and the moral of the story is kids, dont try to jump fences...
i have no clue y he mentioned that, haha. one random day in class last year he was just like "guys...... i have something to tell u......... i lost one of my ********* while jumping a fence wen i was a teenager." and i was like "wow, that sux." and he was like "yea, it does. thats y u shouldnt jump fences." and some1 yelled out "yea, we'll keep that in mind." and we got back to our subject on drugs or sumthing, lol. he's kinda random like that.

Old 09-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

ok wow, i just realized this, lol. this thread went from talkin bout xbox codes to a grown mans *********. very interesting.

Old 09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default Mt dew!

Yeah, Maybe its a sign that for every xbox there is a man with out a left ********

Old 09-09-2005, 01:51 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Default Mt dew!

Yeah he was prolly drinkin' Mt. Dew and Vodka and decided that it was the mix's fault . The Vodka would have never caused that .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Default Mt dew!

ok wow, i just realized this, lol. this thread went from talkin bout xbox codes to a grown mans *********. very interesting.
Consider this thread officially "Spun" .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]