Old 11-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: BoomSling
The Washington Redskins are the best team in the whole wide world.....Dallas Sucks.
You gotta be on drugs.

No, thats me, and I dont even think this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default The NFL Thread

o.k maybe not the whole wide world....but Dallas still sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: BoomSling
o.k maybe not the whole wide world....but Dallas still sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, Dallas definitely doesn't suck and I've heard somewhere that they may be the leading interest in obtaining T.O. in the offseason.

Old 11-13-2005, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I agree. Dallas has one of the best young defenses in the league.

And if Bledsoe got T.O., that would spell trouble for just about any team in the league.

Old 11-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

How much time is on Bledsoe's contract and how old is he? If I recall correctly, the clock is ticking for Drew, isn't it?

Old 11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
How much time is on Bledsoe's contract and how old is he? If I recall correctly, the clock is ticking for Drew, isn't it?
With age you gain expierience, you can't deny he doesn't have game.

Old 11-13-2005, 04:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

There is NO WAY Dallas would touch touch TO. Only a desperate team would even consider him and with Keyshawn , Glenn and Price (and Crayton when he gets healthy)....why the heck would they even consider him???? Their WR position is already bubbling with talent. IF they add someone, it needs to be through the draft to eventually replace the older players.

I think Bledsoe only signed for 2-3 years, but look I think Romo has a shot if he's ever given a chance.

Old 11-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

THE GIANTS LOST! WHY OH WHY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
THE GIANTS LOST! WHY OH WHY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
to the vikings....whos offence never scored a point...how sad?

Old 11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Set an NFL record with a punt, kickoff, interception all returned for a TD. Also had 4 Int's + 2 more were dropped. Doesn't matter how you get the points, just so you get the big W.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread