The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Did you see that guy knock himself silly by trying to plow threw Tatupu? LMAO!! That was great!!

Old 01-23-2006, 12:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]!! Dont tell him, he will run! Just steal one of his cig butts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
After seeing scooter's avatar, I'd never pick up a strange cig butt....especially one of ofc's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Did you see that guy knock himself silly by trying to plow threw Tatupu? LMAO!! That was great!!
They took his helmet in for inspection. That is a good hit.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

HA! STICK THAT UP UR @$$ BACONBITS! i told u the panthers would lose. the hawks beat the living poop outa them and didnt even give them a chance. i felt bad for smith though, he deserves to go to the superbowl. he's the only guy on that team that i like and he plays with a ton of heart...... and yesterday he played with a ton of anger, lol. that punt return just shows how badly he wanted the ball.

anyways.... im a bit dissapointed in the broncos. im not surprised that they lost..... but i expected them to play a bit better. theyre defense basically gave up wen ben threw the ball, and didnt even try to block the throws. thats y the steelers made so many good completions. big ups for ben though.... for a fairly new qb he handled the pressure really great and made super plays.

so i was half right with my predictions..... broncos didnt win but at least seahawks did. it wont be an amazing superbowl for me kuz im not a big fan of the steelers or the seahawks..... but it will be an interesting game and still a fun superbowl party at my house! everybodies invited!

p.s. im rootin for the hawks kuz i like the way they play and since the giants are long gone, haha. but Hey! mabe next year!?

Old 01-23-2006, 11:35 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42 but it will be an interesting game and still a fun superbowl party at my house! everybodies invited!

Say the words and I'm there.

Words = Free Beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

GO STEELERSGO STEELERS

Old 01-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I know the NFC was weak but the Seahawks DOMINATED the Panthers. Seahawks are gonna spoil it for the Steelers unless there is just that BIG a disparity between the two conferences. Anyway, the Saints still suck. Oh, well.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

G
O

S
E
A
H
A
W
K
S

G
O

S
E
A
H
A
W
K
S
!
!
!

Old 01-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Six out of the last eight superbowls have been won by the AFC teams. And if you seriously think that any NFC team could upset the Steelers, you got something wrong in da head. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Six out of the last eight superbowls have been won by the AFC teams. And if you seriously think that any NFC team could upset the Steelers, you got something wrong in da head. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
YAH! I got somthing wrong in my head. I have been a seahawk fan for 20 some yrs. so on feb 6th win or lose i will still be a seahawk fan just like years gone bye. I LOVE FOOTBALL. I do think the seahawks will win

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread