The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

I get tired of the retirement talk. The media will kill that subject. Look at Brett Favre. They have him thinking about it even though he can still play. Their reason is all his picks this season and lack of touchdowns. I say he has all those picks because he doesn't have anyone on his team and he's forced to try and make something happen. The Mike Sherman firing is about three years too late.
The push off is bogus because their was more contact before the call. What about the holding call? You can call holding during EVERY snap. It's always there. Hope the Steelers are happy with that crappy officiating performance. The Steelers were the third best team on the field.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Well guys, it is time for me to hit the road. I'm tired of talkin' football. So, have fun arguing about stuff that you can't change, and I will most likely see you on some other thread, but until then, hasta lavista, baby!!

Old 03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Wow, this is going to be a VERY interesting offseason. Glad my Rams are going to be close to $15 million under the cap. Here's to "Bloody Thursday"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Wow, this is going to be a VERY interesting offseason. Glad my Rams are going to be close to $15 million under the cap. Here's to "Bloody Thursday"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
However you head coach is nothing to write home about. We were glad to get rid of him in Minnesota. Some of his issues here though could have been in regards to Mike Tice though...

Old 03-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

So far I like him. You could be very right, but I'll reserve judgement until the season starts up. Takes ***** to hire a former head coach as your defensive coordinator though, doesn't it? Also, what he does in free agency and the draft will say a lot about his commitment to winning.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Hey 'Skins fans, be honest with me please: can Arrington still play or was he truly washed up at the end of last year?

Old 03-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Trailblazer
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: RedGoblin

If the Rams are gonna be spending money on players like L. Glover and cuttin players like I. Bruce this off-season, forget about it. I've watched Glover for three years with the Boys, he aint done sheet.

"Parcells for Prez in'08"

Old 03-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Bruce is pretty much expected back very soon. A lot of Rams fans are crying about it, but with Kevin Curtis waiting in the wings, I'm not. Glover's stats in the past three years and his 6 consecutive Pro Bowl trips seem to say otherwise, as well as him beating out Jason Ferguson last year to play the nose tackle in the 3-4 (which he's not built to play in), but you've got your opinions on him and I respect that. Hopefully he can give Jimmy Kennedy a swift kick in the @$$ and jumpstart his career already.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Trailblazer
Default The NFL Thread

I love the Cowboys, but even I'll admit they get some mercy selections when it comes to the Pro Bowls. Roy Williams is great, but he cant cover or catch, and he seems to make it every year.

Parcells is funny when it comes to picking starters, just because Glover got the start he wasent always out there. I havent looked at his snaps but it would go along with every other position with a little depth. He keeps players very fresh with rotation under the new 3-4.

I hope Bruce does come back, that was a real crappy move and I'm not even a Rams fan. Vets can do alot for your team, so maybe Glover can atleast bring that to the table. I think they should have waited to sign someone though, better players are yet to be had.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Free agency hasn't even started yet. Hopefully now with the new CBA, they bring Pickett back.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread