Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
Dallas won[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

WTF
And Philly lost. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
LOL OAKLAND WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

thats so funny lol
My hopes for a perfect season are over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
sorry, i kinda enjoy seeing the steelers loose, becasue it was a big fake win in the supper bowl...
The Steelers are suffering the Super Bowl hangover, since everyone know they lost the Super Bowl!

Old 10-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

I see they're talking about Big Ben having too many concusions. Possibly early retirement?

Didn't get to read the whole article, so there's prolly more to it.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TPR
Well, if SD comes out of this weekend with a win I will be very happy. Merriman is appealing which may work in our favor a bit, because if he is suspended, we should hopefully have Phillips back, but likely Shawne will miss both Denver games which may be a mistake. Or we can get lucky and litigate this till next year.....

TPR

Bunch of BS man, the dude used illegal supplements, and is still playing? WTF? I'am not saying he's the only one, but he is the one that got caught and that should draw immediate action. Look at Barry Bonds, claiming he didn't know what was in the chit his trainer was giving him, well guess what.......your a professional athlete making millions! Take it upon yourself to know what your taking! Sorry TPR but I really liked this guy until this all came out. I hope he can be cleared if indeed he is clean.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
I see they're talking about Big Ben having too many concusions. Possibly early retirement?

Didn't get to read the whole article, so there's prolly more to it.

Bench him for Batch the rest of the season so he doesn't take any more hard hits. Then see what he has next year after all that time off to heal. The focker smoked his head in that motorcylce accident, got knocked out in a game, and has probably had a few other nasty hits that go unseen. He needs time off, he needed more time before he even started this season, but that will never be acknowledged.

Old 10-30-2006, 04:44 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

You know MD, I agree that he needs to serve his suspension, and it looks like he will in the next week or 2.

Here's the thing....in this day and age, I can tell you that there are so many steroid/illegal suppliment users in the NFL that getting caught may be the clue to those that don't know they are taking them.

The sad truth is that the player's and their people are almost always 3 steps ahead of the testing and for people to get caught there is a likely chance that there was a laced suppliment that gave the positive....

One of my new neighbors used to work for a suppliment company which are not regulated...he said when a new growth product comes out there are times where they will boost the initial batch with banned substinces to promote quick growth and bring about a buzz about their product with then brings in dollars. They then remove the substance from the mix and move on to the next one....Sucks!!

TPR

Old 10-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Why should they be allowed to take anything? It should be natural talent, not substance enhanced.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Why should they be allowed to take anything? It should be natural talent, not substance enhanced.
EXACTLY

Old 10-31-2006, 03:47 AM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
I agree, but we will never have a suppliment free pro league.. the consumer want's bigger and badder freaks all the time....It's just the way our society works.

TPR

Old 10-31-2006, 12:17 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Scooter,
Hopefully the Seahawks can get the Raiders back to their losing ways On Monday night.
Even the Seahawks D might look good against the Raider passing attack! 17 yards against the Steelers?!

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread